JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
While I'm not all for the idea of just killing everything that moves, I don't value criminal life at all.

A criminal has proven themselves to be of absolutely no worth to society and should be dealt with as such.

I don't look at it in terms of $$$ loss vs human life. The moment they chose the path of criminal life, they made that choice for me, by essentially sticking a price tag on themselves that says $ 0.00.

I'm in my car or truck? I'd drive away. Stopped at a light with a vehicle in front of me? I'd reach for my phone, call 911 and drive away when I had the opportunity. Either way when I drive away the vehicle I'm driving would be also moving in their direction. I agree that 3-5000 pounds of steel is a very effective weapon.
Stopped at a light with a vehicle in front of me and he/she produces a weapon/threat? Reaching for what would seem to be my wallet would produce a firearm. Bang? If the threat didn't respond by retreating immediately and I mean by the time I could have my gun pointed at them.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top