JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
While I'm not all for the idea of just killing everything that moves, I don't value criminal life at all.

A criminal has proven themselves to be of absolutely no worth to society and should be dealt with as such.

I don't look at it in terms of $$$ loss vs human life. The moment they chose the path of criminal life, they made that choice for me, by essentially sticking a price tag on themselves that says $ 0.00.

I'm in my car or truck? I'd drive away. Stopped at a light with a vehicle in front of me? I'd reach for my phone, call 911 and drive away when I had the opportunity. Either way when I drive away the vehicle I'm driving would be also moving in their direction. I agree that 3-5000 pounds of steel is a very effective weapon.
Stopped at a light with a vehicle in front of me and he/she produces a weapon/threat? Reaching for what would seem to be my wallet would produce a firearm. Bang? If the threat didn't respond by retreating immediately and I mean by the time I could have my gun pointed at them.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews