JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"State Defendants object to the Court's finding that the "a magazine is a necessary component of a firearm.""

Are there any mag fed firearms that couldn't be easily modified to fire a single handloaded round without a magazine in the firearm?

Thinking about all the mag fed firearms I own, it seems like every one could be made to fire a round without the magazine installed. In some cases a mag safety disconnect would have to be removed or bypassed. You would obviously have to hand feed rounds one at a time but I could see where some might accept the State's suggestion that the magazine isn't a necessary component to fire a round.
The argument is rooted in hubris and arrogance. They try to turn an argument their way by presenting only part of the factual information, in an attempt to force the gullible into agreeing with their whole argument, by agreeing to only one truth. They even get the gullible to do their work for them.

We could make the argument that gasoline is not required for personal vehicles since some do not require gasoline to operate, i.e., electric vehicles. In fact, we could even say that personal vehicles are not needed because some function just fine with public transportation.

We could outlaw all meat if we agree that some people exist without eating it.

On it's face, it can be interpreted as the ability to get someone to see their side. At it's worse, it's the deceit and lies by evil men. I despise those that would try to control us through deceit.

Problem is the left doesn't care about SCOTUS or the original intent of the constitution. They think the BOR is a living document and they think SCOTUS is wrongfully packed conservatively.... (yet they blame conservatives that think the election was stolen as conspiracy theorists).
It shows their true colors, they wont stop just because of the law or a conservative court disagrees with them.
and this is why voting does nothing, vote conservatives and your voting RINO in Oregon or voting for a turn coat
that says make oregon great again and then leaves the state after a failed run for gov-ner when he turn coat colors came out.....
Oregon didn't get the memo.
and the left leaning oregon voters never will read the memo's

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews