JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I ordered a Wilson Combat 308 a while back. Any suggestions besides black? Combos?

Silver green or white/green

FDE

ODG looked shiny in the youtube video I saw. Just trying to get ideas. If I was building an expensive truck or bike color would be important...

We used to rattle can paint and use burlap / old BDU's made into strips...as camouflage.
It still bothers me a bit...knowing that I spray painted the walnut stock on more than a few M21 rifles....:eek:
Andy

I like the grey too. If you can find furniture that closely matches that, it would look amazing.
Yeah you could do it subtle magpul makes grey if it's slightly off it's still monochrome
Keeping the stock its a Rogers I think been wanting to try one for a while. I asked about forend colors not sure if that's an option. Took a bit to even find odg pmags.

No but I'm liking some simple brands so UTG fixed stock and ar stoner grips.

FC5C691A-42CA-4E06-B95F-E3DB11276B12.jpeg 80C1AE2C-8F32-42A6-A036-DF5BA2C9DBDA.jpeg

As to the OP, I don't like running black guns in the sun and heat 'cuz they get damn hot, for that reason I prefer an FDE stock (or Multicam works). I've come to like the mix of FDE and OD with black high lights. The gun gets OD gun, FDE furniture, light/laser and black controls, misc hardware.

As for the rattle can, this OD and FDE thing makes for a great "first coat". ;)

The UTG rifle stock comes with a rifle length RE that was notorious for being shipped with the screw so tight that you couldn't get it off. Of course you'll have to change the spring and buffer. Wilson ships with a Rogers SuperStock, one of my favorites due to its solid lock-up, but it's also one of the lightest, so the balance on a large frame doesn't work for me. There are constructor apps out there on other sites.

The UTG rifle stock comes with a rifle length RE that was notorious for being shipped with the screw so tight that you couldn't get it off. Of course you'll have to change the spring and buffer. Wilson ships with a Rogers SuperStock, one of my favorites due to its solid lock-up, but it's also one of the lightest, so the balance on a large frame doesn't work for me. There are constructor apps out there on other sites.
Thanks. Gonna hold onto the Rogers when it comes. Been wanting to try one out for a while. You recommend a different fixed stock? Just want the simple M16 type but dunno what options I have. Different butt plates…

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top