JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
What's your flavor?

ar15gifbellswhistles.gif

I'm pretty boring , errrr basic I mean.
I like the carbine version with a A2 style stock and stock iron sights.
Might get a "glow in the dark" GI front sight ( forget what those are called ) . But that would be it.
Just a good solid basic carbine , not much to go wrong there.
Or go back in time and just keep my Colt SP1 I used to own ...
For how I would use it either one would fit the bill.
Andy

No AR for me. I had a Colt Sporter Match Target for a while, and sold it back before 594 hit the books.
I want an M1A, badly. Soon maybe.

Last Edited:
See, I dont care much for all the doo dads you can put onto a AR, I like the fact I can go from hunting varmits, all the way up to bear just by swapping the upper and ammo.

2A2Dend, you are very GIF ted!;)

I own three AR's:
A Colt HBAR
An Olympic CAR-15
And a S&W M-4 version

Between all of those rifles I've added, in total, two Ergo grips, a MagPul sling swivel, a 2-7 power Leupold scope and a red dot device.
So, aside from magazines, I haven't exactly kept the kids of aftermarket products manufacturers in college!:cool:
They shoot good, especially the Colt which is a one holer, so I don't have much interest in modifying them! It is cool that I can if I want though!

No AR for me. I had a Colt Sporter Match Target for a while, and sold it back before 594 hit the books.
I want an M1A, badly. Soon maybe.

I love both platforms, but my SAI M-1A loaded is my favorite rifle to shoot! I hope you get yours soon! The darned prices just keep sky rocketing!:(

What I had, was a Colt, Match Target HBAR. I don't remember the correct model#

Concerning the M1A, I've wanted one for quite a long time. I'd prefer one of the better, upper echelon models. Sniper, Match, I don't know, because I
have no knowledge in them at all. I've sure looked at plenty of them.

The right tool for the job makes the work sooo much easier! And every job has a tool that fits the parameters, some tools can do several jobs but no tool does every job well/ That's why heart surgeons do not operate where brain surgeons excel

Favorite rifle? Well, to paraphrase a 95 YO friend of mine Cmdr. Harry who was a Naval Aviator in WWII flying Hellcats and Corsairs when asked about favorite airplane.... (Whichever one he was in the cockpit of!!!!....

My favorite rifle is the rifle I am currently holding in my hands.

Brutus Out

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top