JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
What's your flavor?

ar15gifbellswhistles.gif

I'm pretty boring , errrr basic I mean.
I like the carbine version with a A2 style stock and stock iron sights.
Might get a "glow in the dark" GI front sight ( forget what those are called ) . But that would be it.
Just a good solid basic carbine , not much to go wrong there.
Or go back in time and just keep my Colt SP1 I used to own ...
For how I would use it either one would fit the bill.
Andy

No AR for me. I had a Colt Sporter Match Target for a while, and sold it back before 594 hit the books.
I want an M1A, badly. Soon maybe.

Last Edited:
See, I dont care much for all the doo dads you can put onto a AR, I like the fact I can go from hunting varmits, all the way up to bear just by swapping the upper and ammo.

2A2Dend, you are very GIF ted!;)

I own three AR's:
A Colt HBAR
An Olympic CAR-15
And a S&W M-4 version

Between all of those rifles I've added, in total, two Ergo grips, a MagPul sling swivel, a 2-7 power Leupold scope and a red dot device.
So, aside from magazines, I haven't exactly kept the kids of aftermarket products manufacturers in college!:cool:
They shoot good, especially the Colt which is a one holer, so I don't have much interest in modifying them! It is cool that I can if I want though!

No AR for me. I had a Colt Sporter Match Target for a while, and sold it back before 594 hit the books.
I want an M1A, badly. Soon maybe.

I love both platforms, but my SAI M-1A loaded is my favorite rifle to shoot! I hope you get yours soon! The darned prices just keep sky rocketing!:(

What I had, was a Colt, Match Target HBAR. I don't remember the correct model#

Concerning the M1A, I've wanted one for quite a long time. I'd prefer one of the better, upper echelon models. Sniper, Match, I don't know, because I
have no knowledge in them at all. I've sure looked at plenty of them.

The right tool for the job makes the work sooo much easier! And every job has a tool that fits the parameters, some tools can do several jobs but no tool does every job well/ That's why heart surgeons do not operate where brain surgeons excel

Favorite rifle? Well, to paraphrase a 95 YO friend of mine Cmdr. Harry who was a Naval Aviator in WWII flying Hellcats and Corsairs when asked about favorite airplane.... (Whichever one he was in the cockpit of!!!!....

My favorite rifle is the rifle I am currently holding in my hands.

Brutus Out

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads