JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1200
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Oregon City
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have a 25 WSSM in an AR platform that I'm parting ways with. The upper has a 22" fluted barrel with a built in compensator built by Dedicated Technology back in 2007. They're still in business and continue to sell quality upper receivers. The lower is a Mega Machine Shop lower with a 2 stage trigger. This rifle has about 200 rounds fired through it.

It comes with three mags; one 8 round and two 5 round (can be used for hunting)

Set of RCBS reloading dies

48 rounds of reloaded ammunition

155 pieces of used brass

28 pieces of new brass

327 Hornady 25 cal 117 gr btsp interlock bullets for reloading

I bought the stripped lower receiver of the rifle I'm selling with a matching upper receiver. At the time I was going to build them into a 223 but I ended up going the WSSM route. Dedicated Technology uses their own upper when building it. I have this upper receiver which matches the lower that I'm also including with the sale of the gun as I will never use it and I'd rather it stay with the lower. You could put the 25 WSSM upper on any mil spec AR lower and it'll work, so if you wanted to build out the stripped upper and pair it with the lower, that is possible.

The thought of selling a gun is not something I thought I would ever do but this is a reloader's gun and I'm not a reloader. My dad used to reload for me but he is getting rid of his equipment and I don't have the time to dedicate to it.

I have a lot more photos but this add is only letting me upload five of them. If you're interested, let me know and I can send you some others. The last picture shows some scope rings, they are not included but everything else in the picture is.

I'm asking for $1,400 or best offer.
*****Reduced to $1,200 obo*****

Thanks,
Brian

tempImageJdDxME.png tempImageZaUejS.png tempImagexbY06M.png tempImagelrruhM.png tempImageSjkIJy.png

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Any idea on weight of this setup? I've always thought the 25 wssm would be a fun round, I'm kinda surprised it's fallen by the wayside.
Sorry for the late response, it's been a crazy weekend. I'm not sure on the weight. I know the fluted barrel helps lessen it. I'll try and find a scale and see what it is.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.