JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not long ago I was offered two AR15 rifles if I was interested. Not, here, take them, of course. I have a few associates that like to build, so they have a couple gathering dust that I could basically take my pick off the rack. I've contemplated filling out the adoption papers and bringing them home. Just recently (when I am considering buying an M1A) I was asked if I was going to take up the offer. The offering is ridiculous what I can get them for. BOGO is a real deal.

Myself I like the 16 inch m4 flattop and I really like the magpul products I've had rifles with quad rails and bipods and what not and they're just too heavy to hike with I like my current set up magpul moe stock grip and forend moe verification foregrip magpul trigger guard and I love my magpul ms3 sling. I can shoot well with irons but I shoot a lot faster with the vortex strike fire.

image.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top