JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

What length barrel

Votes: 6 16.2%

Votes: 31 83.8%

• Total voters
It has the TacCon 241 right now, but I have new TacCon 3MR that I will swap it with. The 3MR has a single stage trigger in the 'Normal' mode where the 241 has a two stage trigger...better for a rifle I think. The auto reset mode is the same for both, you have to be a little light on the trigger and then it will automatically push the trigger forward to the reset position and you can press again. It works well for me, someone else with more time and ammo, might train themselves to do as well.

It has the TacCon 241 right now, but I have new TacCon 3MR that I will swap it with. The 3MR has a single stage trigger in the 'Normal' mode where the 241 has a two stage trigger...better for a rifle I think. The auto reset mode is the same for both, you have to be a little light on the trigger and then it will automatically push the trigger forward to the reset position and you can press again. It works well for me, someone else with more time and ammo, might train themselves to do as well.
Nice. I have a Geissele SSAE on the M400. Thinking of moving it to my varmint gun and going with the SSA. Haven't wandered in to the assisted reset arena yet.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top