JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Despite what the gun grabbers believe, ARs aren't all fullysemiautomatic killing machines.

What is your latest AR build you have made, are working on or want to make for fun (no point or purpose necessary)

Last Edited:
Despite what the gun grabbers believe, ARs aren't all fullysemiautomatic killing machines.

What is your latest AR build you have made, are working on or want to make for fun (no point or purpose necessary)
Funny you should ask. Just getting ready to put the finishing touches on my new WA compliant build. Pinned and welded with a digger land receiver. I hear they're some of the best in the business...

20240117_040618.jpg

For real though...? If this dumpster fire of a state ever un-shackels our God given rights, I've been wanting to do an unnecessarily light pistol build.

Fully skeletonized upper and lower receivers. Ultralight jag composites handguard. Law Tactical bufferless BCG. Etc, etc... All around a 7.5" wylde barrel.

The goal is to be sub 4lbs with a loaded 30 round mag. Highly impractical... but when the needs are met, the money has to go somewhere.

Look to V Seven for your lightweight parts.

Last AR build: GAU-5 ASDW pistol. Full 5.56 punch but CPL legal and fits in a briefcase, suck on THAT a**holes!

Still on the list: GL/SSC, and a lookalike original Vietnam M16 rigged to be "selectively jamamatic".

With all the snow and being a shut in the last few days, I rebuilt one AR and got about halfway through building another rifle and one pistol. Just need to get them barreled and a handguard attached and bada boom, 2 brand new guns I don't have room for

I thought there'd be much more action here

View attachment 1804833
Give it time. I think everybody is wrapped up in all the newly proposed/passed gun laws, especially in WA.

Speaking of I am hoping to see some WA compliant builds, it would be sad if WA residents give up on publicly sharable (legal) AR builds.

There are still plenty of legal AR build options available for WA residents.

Give it time. I think everybody is wrapped up in all the newly proposed/passed gun laws, especially in WA.

Speaking of I am hoping to see some WA compliant builds, it would be sad if WA residents give up on publicly sharable (legal) AR builds.

There are still plenty of legal AR build options available for WA residents.
Good point.

Agreed. Although, even under relatively normal circumstances, personally I'm not one to post pictures publicly of any firearms I may own.

I'd like to sometimes... just can't bring myself to do it.

I would like to play around with one of these bufferless uppers from BCA. I am hoping the price comes down a bit more or some free shipping deal comes along.

View: https://youtu.be/_yF3RPH8zv4?feature=shared

I would like to play around with one of these bufferless uppers from BCA. I am hoping the price comes down a bit more or some free shipping deal comes along.

View: https://youtu.be/_yF3RPH8zv4?feature=shared
BCA is definitely the place to start as far as price point. $240 still ain't bad. If history repeats though, they'll knock that price down or have some crazy sale.

Foxtrot Mike has a nice front side charging bufferless 223 upper. They often pair it with their "ranch rifle" lower. Very different price point, but I'd buy one.

I plan on buying a Troy PAR in .308 here in a couple of weeks, that's the only legal way I can think of up here. I wonder if everything's proprietary or if I can swap it over to .223/5.56 🤔
I too plan on getting a Troy PAR, but more than likely in 300blk. From what I can tell it's all proprietary. Even their lowers I don't think will accept a standard upper.

I may be completely wrong on that though. Maybe some of the peeps here who have one see this and can chime in.

I am still planning on dedicating a lower upper combo to testing high pressure loads in pistol cartridges with blow back bolts. The buffer tube filled with silicone corks, works but threading and unthreading after each shot is a bit of a pain and will likely wear out the threads. I now have 9mm, 10mm and 45 barrels. I am still looking for a good deal on a 40 barrel.

For real though...? If this dumpster fire of a state ever un-shackels our God given rights, I've been wanting to do an unnecessarily light pistol build.

Fully skeletonized upper and lower receivers. Ultralight jag composites handguard. Law Tactical bufferless BCG. Etc, etc... All around a 7.5" wylde barrel.

The goal is to be sub 4lbs with a loaded 30 round mag. Highly impractical... but when the needs are met, the money has to go somewhere.
…. then send your money to ME! :s0162:

:s0140:

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR