JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This one looks like a better option? Front mounts to the rail for full support.

I do like the idea of a side charging handle. But still keeping my colt all colt.
But maybe I should consider a complete upper? :s0092:

interesting. I would consider trying it, if it came in a left hand version...

Edit. Looks like neither would clear deflector on the other side... Would have to be a slick side upper for that.

Last Edited:
This one looks like a better option? Front mounts to the rail for full support.
I do like the idea of a side charging handle. But still keeping my colt all colt.
But maybe I should consider a complete upper? :s0092:

Does look better maybe for basically the same price. I'd like to try both and see but I like the concept.

I have a Bear Creek Arsenal complete upper. It has the bolt handle screwed directly into the right side of the bolt carrier group. It has a slot milled into the right side of the receiver. I was unaware of these choices when I recently bought my upper. My handle reciprocates with the BCG which does not bother me. I would like a left hand charging handle, but mine does work. Nice thread.

There's even been some argument to suggest that either Sam Colt or his chief designer was one of us... seriously, hold one of those old loading-gate Colts in your left hand and see where your thumb falls in relation to it. :)

Not sure who makes it but there is a spiffy charging handle with a folding side lever in a more conventional position that I would like to try. I'll see if I can find a link

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top