JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm contemplating swapping my standard AR uppers out for side-chargers, for a few reasons - (1) access to the charging handle when running optics can be a challenge, (2) I suspect I will be able to run them better / faster / more reliably than with the standard charging handle, and (3) it will allow me to standardize manual of arms with some other non-AR firearms I'll be buying in the near future. While doing some research I stumbled on these offerings by Foxtrot Mike, which have a proprietary bolt system that does not require use of a buffer tube and allows you to fire the weapon with the stock folded. Though I've heard of FM as a company, I have no experience with them directly. With that in mind:
a. If you have owned / currently own FM products, have you experienced any quality control / reliability issues with their products, or customer service / warranty issues with their company overall?
b. What do you like / not like about side-chargers?
c. If you were to own a side-folding firearm, how important (or not) is it in your opinion to be able to fire the weapon from a folded position?

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews