JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just picked this up at the local BiMart. I could have bought more but I was on my motorcycle. Pretty decent prices too.
504C5329-C0DB-4908-A23E-716CC36457A3.jpeg

I just picked this up at the local BiMart. I could have bought more but I was on my motorcycle. Pretty decent prices too.
View attachment 728177

Looks like you either need a bigger motorcycle or perhaps a side car..

Nice pick -up OP.

I have had notifications pending at TargetSportsUSA for two brands of 9mm that I shoot. One came up on Friday and did not last a half an hour. Same thing today with the other one.

Curious if you were lucky and this was a one-off or if you are correct. Being the cautious sort, I think it is too early to celebrate readily available stock.

Yeah but bi Mart doesn't carry any .50 bmg so why leave home :p. Serious comment time: when I was there Sunday they had all the deer ammo you could want, but only deer ammo. A couple boxes of .22 which I'm grateful are still $20ish/500 and a little 7.62x39 hiding in a corner to need to know about. My opinion is we aren't yet on the downhill.

There are a lot of places that do NOT take advantage of these panic shortages, which is nice. Of course it also means as the stuff comes in it's gone pretty fast. The places that make it ship it daily so the problem is just like when TP was gone. People grabbing it faster than the trucks can bring it in. The one down side to posts like this, showing some store is by the time a lot of people drive over to the place it will of course be gone. So unless it's a place you want to shop at anyway I would not make a special trip expecting to find it. For online buying those sites that show where it is in stock do seem to work pretty well if you keep checking them. I keep getting .22 ammo weekly or so this way. Just got another 2K delivered today that I ordered last week using the ammograb site.

I used to know someone who worked at a Bi Mart. Every morning the same 7 guys would come in and scarf up ALL the 9mm and .22 they put out. Every day. The same 7 guys.

I used to know someone who worked at a Bi Mart. Every morning the same 7 guys would come in and scarf up ALL the 9mm and .22 they put out. Every day. The same 7 guys.
An acquaintance of my daughter did that. He would later post up his bricks of .22 for 2-3x what he paid and folks would gobble it up.

The local hock shop here has people emptying the shelves when they can. Same with the local garage sales. AAAHHHHHHHHH capatalism at its best.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews