JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The battery issue is silly. Most of us have to keep a lot of extra batteries on hand for various items in our kit. Most of us are no longer in situations where we require "shake-awake" or "always-on." I can do a button, even when waking from a dead sleep. Maybe in a TEOTWAWKI or Walking Dead scenario when no more batteries will ever be produced again I'll reconsider.
For me personally, be it cars, guns, or guitars, I tend to have inopportune battery failure. Yes I have batteries and I have stocks with spare batteries in the storage for such, but that doesn't help when you line up a shot and your battery decides to crap out on you even though it is new.

For me personally, be it cars, guns, or guitars, I tend to have inopportune battery failure. Yes I have batteries and I have stocks with spare batteries in the storage for such, but that doesn't help when you line up a shot and your battery decides to crap out on you even though it is new.
If you rotate them out with fresh ones on a regular schedule and you don't have to worry about it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top