JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The battery issue is silly. Most of us have to keep a lot of extra batteries on hand for various items in our kit. Most of us are no longer in situations where we require "shake-awake" or "always-on." I can do a button, even when waking from a dead sleep. Maybe in a TEOTWAWKI or Walking Dead scenario when no more batteries will ever be produced again I'll reconsider.
For me personally, be it cars, guns, or guitars, I tend to have inopportune battery failure. Yes I have batteries and I have stocks with spare batteries in the storage for such, but that doesn't help when you line up a shot and your battery decides to crap out on you even though it is new.

For me personally, be it cars, guns, or guitars, I tend to have inopportune battery failure. Yes I have batteries and I have stocks with spare batteries in the storage for such, but that doesn't help when you line up a shot and your battery decides to crap out on you even though it is new.
If you rotate them out with fresh ones on a regular schedule and you don't have to worry about it.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top