JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I also found a Sig 229 Elite there today. Like this one:
229 Elite.jpg

If I bought both, I'd be in the dog house...but it may be worth it...LOL

I bought a 1975 Remington 870 Wingmaster yesterday...
28 inch plain barrel and a Modified choke...
Some hunting wear , but no abuse...will make for good grouse gun this fall.

The gun shop was hopping ...and lots of folks buying guns....it would seem as if I-1639 made a lot of handgun and semi auto sales happen...
Andy

I also traded my Sig P365 last Thursday for an Glock 20 that I've been wanting for a while. Glad the trade worked out prior to 1639 going into effect.

Shooting report on the hcar?
I have only about 40 rounds thru it at the moment. Maybe 3 different ammo types, in 150gr and 180gr. I am in the process of handloading some 163gr Blacktip AP. The 30 round magazine is too large IMHO for being prone. the 20 rounder is spot on though. The gas block is a 3 way adjustable. The first time I took it out, I had a few FTE's, I opened the gas block up the second time and that subsided, this is giving me the impression the gun may want a breakin period of couple of hundred rounds. On dissaasembly I found everything to be tight, and I was impressed with the engineering. Recoil is AMAZING, feel far less than AR10/SCAR platforms, maybe even if I dare say .223ish. I have a Lantec muzzle device and I will freely admit that being to the left or right of this can/will be obnoxious.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top