JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am throwing around the idea of organizing a AK build party. I have a friend who has a kit to build, and have talked to a few folks who are interested in watching the process. I myself most likely will not be building due to lack of funds, but I might come up with something. I have all the tooling to build from a 100% receiver, with assorted other tools around...so building a kit with a new barrel is ok.... if someone wanted to bring a flat bending jig we could build from flats too.

My tooling isn't pretty, all made by me, and has make 6 rifles in total so it works......

If your interested in coming let me know what you might want to build. I have no date or time frame in mind. I am just throwing the idea out there. If people are interested and don't have a kit we can wait for folks to acquire a kit and get all their build parts together.

Also.....I'm building a smoker out of a 100gal propane tank.....hopefully it would be done by then and we could bbq too

Inviting random people from a gun forum that you don't know from the guy at the 7-11 pay phone, to your home...Hmmm...

That said I'm down to bring some hot dogs and beer. :D

I don't have anything to build but down to bbq.

Covered deck here. What's "BBQ Season"? I don't understand the term.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top