JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am throwing around the idea of organizing a AK build party. I have a friend who has a kit to build, and have talked to a few folks who are interested in watching the process. I myself most likely will not be building due to lack of funds, but I might come up with something. I have all the tooling to build from a 100% receiver, with assorted other tools around...so building a kit with a new barrel is ok.... if someone wanted to bring a flat bending jig we could build from flats too.

My tooling isn't pretty, all made by me, and has make 6 rifles in total so it works......

If your interested in coming let me know what you might want to build. I have no date or time frame in mind. I am just throwing the idea out there. If people are interested and don't have a kit we can wait for folks to acquire a kit and get all their build parts together.

Also.....I'm building a smoker out of a 100gal propane tank.....hopefully it would be done by then and we could bbq too

Inviting random people from a gun forum that you don't know from the guy at the 7-11 pay phone, to your home...Hmmm...

That said I'm down to bring some hot dogs and beer. :D

I don't have anything to build but down to bbq.

Covered deck here. What's "BBQ Season"? I don't understand the term.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top