JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Cruising around the innerwebs today, looks like the going price for M&P Shield Plus is now at $399. Something in the world to replace it, or what? The original shield was so cheap I was forced to buy one. This latest price on the plus is looking to do the same. šŸ˜œ

Cruising around the innerwebs today, looks like the going price for M&P Shield Plus is now at $399. Something in the world to replace it, or what? The original shield was so cheap I was forced to buy one. This latest price on the plus is looking to do the same. šŸ˜œ
Take a look at recent Ruger pricing as well.

Shield plus when I bought mine was $550 this was the model with night sights and optic cut.

now I see on PSA they go for way under that and come with multiple mags and a range bag.
currently out of stock but they've got plenty for $399. I recall this happened with the OG shield line up and the 2.0 series often had sales too.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top