JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Right, I know they arent local...

But we've all bought something from them at some point, or at least considered it.

I bought a barrel from them and at the same time bought a gas tube.

I ordered a mid length tube and was sent a carbine length tube (in mid length packaging)

They were very nice on the phone and sent me a replacement right away.............. the problem this time was exactly the same. Carbine length tube in a mid length package.

Someone out there has definitely lost it. Im awaiting their response......

Anyone else have issues like this?
20160331_171330.jpg

No problem like that. Only problem I've experienced is slow shipping, but they seem to be known for that, so I don't give it much thought.

No problem here, I have been ordering from them for 3 years, only place I could get and LPK during the panic. Maybe you should ask for a rifle length and they'll send you a middie.:rolleyes:

They do need to rectify it ASAP. Could be a new hire because I don't think sales have flattened.

Brutus Out

I've had no issues with PSA in the past.

This looks like a batch of mislabeled product. If you get in touch with them you might suggest they get a human to go look at all the parts in the bin with the same labels and they will probably discover they have an issue.

One would think they would have already done this but that's assuming too much in this day and age. Parts clerks are not necessarily "gun people" so this may just seem like a series of one-off problems to the order takers, CSRs, parts clerk, shipping dude, etc.

I have easily ordered $10,000 worth of stuff from PSA over the last 5 years. I have had a few problems. All of them rectified given a chance. They are a really big outfit that ships hundreds of orders a day. My guess is unskilled people gather stuff and box it for shipping. Seems highly likely that the gas tubes got stuck in the wrong bin. They are not always the fastest but they have good, inexpensive stuff. You know the old saying. good, fast, cheap. Pick any two :D

Yep. Pick two is right. PSA has always done right by me. I would assume the same about wrong part label for the part in it.

I've probably spent about $1000 with them over the last couple of years. Beyond the mildly slow shipping (Try ordering gadgets through Touch of Modern if you want slow!), I've only had good things to say about what I've received.

One of my favorite places to order from. Never had a problem. Stuff happens, maybe ask them to take it out of the package and verify before sending you another one.

Last Edited:
Two orders, one went smooth, the other is still a disaster.

Mid November I ordered a barrel from one of their daily deals. It shipped out within a reasonable time and UPS claims they made three delivery attempts and then sent it back. Part of my issue is with UPS who claims the delivery attempts, yet can't actually prove it happened, That's an issue with UPS though.

With Palmetto State; I e-mailed them towards the end of November, and throughout December without any response. I attempted to call multiple times, but I didn't have time for the 30+ minute hold time. So a month and a half and no response. Early January I file a dispute with my bank. A few days later I get an e-mail from Palmetto State asking me why they received this order back and would I like it shipped again or refunded. I asked for a refund. Now it is February 4th and I haven't received my refund or any responses to my continued e-mails and phone calls.

My buddy uses them frequently and has no issues. I, however, would be hesitant to order from them again.

Two orders, one went smooth, the other is still a disaster.

Mid November I ordered a barrel from one of their daily deals. It shipped out within a reasonable time and UPS claims they made three delivery attempts and then sent it back. Part of my issue is with UPS who claims the delivery attempts, yet can't actually prove it happened, That's an issue with UPS though.

This is one of the things I found GREAT about adding a camera to the front of the house. It caught FedEx twice now. Both times claiming a delivery of ammo was made. When I called I could tell them " I watched your driver go by my house when he claims this was delivered and he did not stop. Both times I found where he did deliver it but it was nice to be able to know for sure it was him screwing up.

This is one of the things I found GREAT about adding a camera to the front of the house. It caught FedEx twice now. Both times claiming a delivery of ammo was made. When I called I could tell them " I watched your driver go by my house when he claims this was delivered and he did not stop. Both times I found where he did deliver it but it was nice to be able to know for sure it was him screwing up.

Being in a rental where the homeowner doesn't want to run wires (yet) limits my options I tried a wireless one for a while and it just didn't cut it. I would love to have some cameras around the property... I'm slowly convincing the owner to do it.

Being in a rental where the homeowner doesn't want to run wires (yet) limits my options I tried a wireless one for a while and it just didn't cut it. I would love to have some cameras around the property... I'm slowly convincing the owner to do it.
I used a wireless one the Wife bought after her car was gone through one night. She forgot to lock it. I had been wanting to get one. She kept saying it was a waste. I was just going to buy one anyway. Then the car. She ordered this one from Amazon before she even told me. From Reolink a 4 camera job with an NVR was $400. No wires and works great. A 2 camera version is half that. They make some single camera models that are a C note. All will work fine for this.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top