Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Anyone else have issues with Palmetto State Armory?

Discussion in 'Business Discussion & Reviews' started by shibbershabber, Apr 1, 2016.

1. shibbershabber

shibbershabber Vancouver Well-Known Member

Right, I know they arent local...

But we've all bought something from them at some point, or at least considered it.

I bought a barrel from them and at the same time bought a gas tube.

I ordered a mid length tube and was sent a carbine length tube (in mid length packaging)

They were very nice on the phone and sent me a replacement right away.............. the problem this time was exactly the same. Carbine length tube in a mid length package.

Someone out there has definitely lost it. Im awaiting their response......

Anyone else have issues like this?
    20160331_171330.jpg

2. TOVO

TOVO SW WA. Active Member

Personally ordered a few things from them and never had a problem.

Brutus57 likes this.
  3. etrain16

etrain16 Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

No problem like that. Only problem I've experienced is slow shipping, but they seem to be known for that, so I don't give it much thought.

4. PBinWA

PBinWA Clark County Well-Known Member

No problems here.

5. Brutus57

Brutus57 Skagit County Well-Known Member

No problem here, I have been ordering from them for 3 years, only place I could get and LPK during the panic. Maybe you should ask for a rifle length and they'll send you a middie.:rolleyes:

They do need to rectify it ASAP. Could be a new hire because I don't think sales have flattened.

Brutus Out

Sgt Nambu likes this.
  6. ThePhonMan

ThePhonMan Spokanistan Gold Supporter Gold Supporter

I've had no issues with PSA in the past.

This looks like a batch of mislabeled product. If you get in touch with them you might suggest they get a human to go look at all the parts in the bin with the same labels and they will probably discover they have an issue.

One would think they would have already done this but that's assuming too much in this day and age. Parts clerks are not necessarily "gun people" so this may just seem like a series of one-off problems to the order takers, CSRs, parts clerk, shipping dude, etc.

7. Sgt Nambu

Sgt Nambu Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

No problems here. Alway right and on time.

8. IronMonster

IronMonster Washington Opinionated Member Diamond Supporter

I have easily ordered $10,000 worth of stuff from PSA over the last 5 years. I have had a few problems. All of them rectified given a chance. They are a really big outfit that ships hundreds of orders a day. My guess is unskilled people gather stuff and box it for shipping. Seems highly likely that the gas tubes got stuck in the wrong bin. They are not always the fastest but they have good, inexpensive stuff. You know the old saying. good, fast, cheap. Pick any two :D

B5Ben and Capn Jack like this.
  9. B5Ben

B5Ben Boise Well-Known Member

Yep. Pick two is right. PSA has always done right by me. I would assume the same about wrong part label for the part in it.

10. Hedrin

Hedrin Portland area Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

I've probably spent about $1000 with them over the last couple of years. Beyond the mildly slow shipping (Try ordering gadgets through Touch of Modern if you want slow!), I've only had good things to say about what I've received.

11. 808hondacrguy

808hondacrguy Eugene,OR Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

One of my favorite places to order from. Never had a problem. Stuff happens, maybe ask them to take it out of the package and verify before sending you another one.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2016
  12. The Heretic

The Heretic Oregon Well-Known Member

No problems.

Bought mostly ammo in the last 6 months, but also some optics and other odds and ends.

13. NWCustomFirearms

NWCustomFirearms Vancouver, WA Bronze Vendor Bronze Vendor

Aside from slow shipping when they get real busy, no problems.