JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You can't argue with someone who already decided they're right

I'm not arguing PSA doesn't drop ship products they don't make but to say they are "largely a drop shipper " I don't think is accurate with 9 retail stores

I can't imagine PSA would move a bunch of equipment and people into buildings to "fake"
making stuff for a 3 part youtube walkthrough.

You can watch it here 👆 In some of the videos, you see the name DC machine making barrels, and in Video 3 a walk-through of PSA's rather large warehouse, order, and shipping department.

PSA makes 8 different complete rifle and pistol platforms in-house and dozens of uppers and lower combinations

I'm not arguing PSA doesn't drop ship products they don't make but to say they are "largely a drop shipper " I don't think is accurate with 9 retail stores

I can't imagine PSA would move a bunch of equipment and people into buildings to "fake"
making stuff for a 3 part youtube walkthrough.

You can watch it here 👆 In some of the videos, you see the name DC machine making barrels, and in Video 3 a walk-through of PSA's rather large warehouse, order, and shipping department.

PSA makes 8 different complete rifle and pistol platforms in-house and dozens of uppers and lower combinations
Their market far outreaches their 9 retail stores. I'm right in the middle of all that. A lot if not most of what PSA sells you can't get in their retail stores. PSA is my LGS

Um, not exactly while they do drop ship like other companies, they are manufacturers; PSA is owned by JJE Capital, which also owns
  • Advanced Armament Corporation
  • AAC Ammunition
  • DC Machine
  • DPMS – "Panther Arms"
  • Ferrous Engineering and Tool
  • H&R Firearms
  • Lead Star Arms
  • Soviet Arms
  • Spartan Forge
  • Special Tool Solutions

PSA makes some components in-house and buys from its sister companies. PSA's claim to fame is as a direct to consumer manufacturer or in some case assembler of components for it's sister companies and others

Thanks for the video link, that was interesting to watch.

If anyone is still curious,

I just got a deal of mags shipped to me here in OR from PSA without issue.

You just have to figure out which ones they're selling vs whose their 3rd party selling that will refuse.

I've spent thousands of $ at their online store, but psa will never see another dime of my money. On their homepage, they feign great reverence for the 2nd ammendment, but they lack the courage of their own convictions.

I was just at Cabela's today in Tualatin. I see that they now have 30 rd AR mags back in stock after shipping them all off to their other stores Out-Of-State earlier on.

Sportsmans Warehouse never gave in. ALWAYS had 30 rd for the AR crowd. Good on them. :)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top