JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
How many lanes are going to be at the 50 yd range? And will the 25 yd tactical range be one party at a time or will the space be large enough and split up for multiple? Also please elaborate on what the sign up process will be for members of various levels for both ranges or lanes. Will there be a reservation system or is it first come first serve? Are there time limits?

How many lanes are going to be at the 50 yd range? And will the 25 yd tactical range be one party at a time or will the space be large enough and split up for multiple? Also please elaborate on what the sign up process will be for members of various levels for both ranges or lanes. Will there be a reservation system or is it first come first serve? Are there time limits?
50 yard will be 12 lane and the 25 yard is looking to be around 9. On the 25, it will be treated just like the 50, allowing individual shooters to all occupy one lane. There will however be times where the 25 yard will be reserved for groups, training, and other events. These will be posted in advance.

Sign up is easy, just come in and put a deposit down for the membership of your choosing. Deposits before Jan 1 lock in the 3 free months and membership doesn't start until Jan 1. All membership levels receive free lane use.

Reservations can be made via telephone, with the plan to have online scheduling soon after. There will be spaces available for walk-ins (both members and non), but it's best to reserve a lane for the time you need. Time limits have not been settled, but it will most likely be reservation and time of the week dependent. It will most likely be 2 hours max on weekends, unlimited on weekdays, but this hasn't been decided yet.

@woosterarmory how are things going? Just wanted to check in and see how the range, permits, etc are all coming along :)
Permits have all been approved and our range is currently under construction! Range walls will be finished in the next week, stop by for a tour!

So early January open perhaps? Will you be notifying people who have signed up for a membership about the opening?
Very early January and we will be notifying everyone that's put a deposit down when we have a solid date!

I would love to use the indoor range. The membership fees are all a bit steep for me, would I be able to either schedule, or walk in and use the indoor range? If so, what would the cost be for that? Can I bring my own ammo? Thank you

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top