JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We are happy to announce that we will be opening our membership pre-registration on Monday, September 18. We are also officially announcing that our 50 yard indoor range will be open January 1, 2024! Phase 2 (25-yard tactical range and other amenities) date is TBA.

Our initial offering will be 1000 memberships, broken down by price and features below. Payment made secures your membership starting January 1st, and you will also receive 3 complimentary months (membership renewal April 1, 2025). If our current time frame is met, the range will be accessible prior to January 1st. Members will be allowed to shoot once the range is safe and operational, at no cost, prior to January 1st.

Please come in to secure your spot! We are not taking payments over the phone/e-mail/etc.

Platinum VIP Membership $2000 (200 available)
  • Unlimited 50-yard range access with no fees
  • Priority 25-yard tactical range access (with Elite Status approval and fee waived)
  • Unlimited guest passes, maximum one guest per day
  • One complimentary basic gun rental per day (range ammo will be required to be purchased)
  • 10% off ammo sales
  • Six complimentary transfers ($210 value)
  • Six complimentary basic gun cleaning ($200 value)
Gold Household Membership $1200 (200 available)
Immediate family members only / 14yrs and above / up to 4 members.

• Unlimited 25-yard tactical range access (with Elite Status approval)
  • Six guest passes annually, additional guest fee $5
  • $10 basic gun rentals
  • 10% off ammo sales
  • $25 transfer fees
  • Three complimentary basic gun cleanings ($100 value)
Silver Individual Membership $750 (500 available)
  • Unlimited 25-yard tactical range access (with Elite Status approval)
  • Three guest passes annually, additional guest fee $10
  • $10 basic gun rentals
  • 10% off ammo sales
  • $25 transfer fees
  • Three complimentary basic gun cleanings ($100 value)
Elite Status Approval $250
  • Tactical range access
  • Special facility-wide approval for:
    • Rapid fire
    • Drawing from holster
    • Binary triggers
    • Other safety specific restrictions will be relaxed
  • Certification will be issued after class, live fire testing, and employee approval

We are currently projecting to have all memberships filled and expecting to be at capacity for the initial opening. Due to this, walk-in availability will be extremely limited. We are reviewing options to make the range available to everyone, and we will determine the best way to make this happen.

Our website will be operational very soon with fees, rules, FAQ, and any other suggestions! Please feel free to ask any questions you have here!

Thanks!!!

Last Edited:
Question on the family membership....14 and over, so is my under 14yo daughter a guest, or just can't come in alone?

Question on the family membership....14 and over, so is my under 14yo daughter a guest, or just can't come in alone?
Under 14 will not be permitted during standard hours. We will have a lot of designated times for under 14, but that has not been decided.

I will say, if the 14 number turns out to be too high for a lot of members, we will discuss lowering the age.

Not yet, but very soon!

Since you're here, what do you think is fair? We value our customers' input.
JMHO, $15.00 an hour would be a good range. That puts it at the point that one visit a month comes to $180.00 making the first level membership at $250.00 a reasonable upsell
You could also do a One Time Rate of $20.00 or Buy Three Get One Free of $60.00 for 4 hours

JMHO, $15.00 an hour would be a good range. That puts it at the point that one visit a month comes to $180.00 making the first level membership at $250.00 a reasonable upsell
You could also do a One Time Rate of $20.00 or Buy Three Get One Free of $60.00 for 4 hours
After discussing here internally, it's looking like $20 an hour with package deals available. Thanks!

Any consideration of a Bronze membership at a lower rate? This range will certainly be the closest facility to me and has me highly interested, but swinging a yearly membership fee starting at $750 is a bit steep to me personally when we can drive out west to shoot for free, or join another gun club for a fraction of the price. (unless I am misinterpreting the pricing)

Still I am very excited for the opening and think it's great to see some more competition added locally!

Any consideration of a Bronze membership at a lower rate? This range will certainly be the closest facility to me and has me highly interested, but swinging a yearly membership fee starting at $750 is a bit steep to me personally when we can drive out west to shoot for free, or join another gun club for a fraction of the price. (unless I am misinterpreting the pricing)

Still I am very excited for the opening and think it's great to see some more competition added locally!
Not at this time, but don't rule it out in the future. I'd recommend coming in when openings allow as a non-member and get a feel for the place. It might work out best for you to just pay the non-member fee during the winter months and shoot out 26 during the summer.

Also, if you paid just the non-membership hourly rate for 3.125 hours a month, you'd have bought a Silver level membership. So if you're shooting more than 4 hours a month, you'd actually be saving money and getting a few benefits.

Would there be price break on the $20.00 if two people share the same lane? Say my adult son and myself. By sharing, it frees up the other/second lane for someone else.

Would there be price break on the $20.00 if two people share the same lane? Say my adult son and myself. By sharing, it frees up the other/second lane for someone else.
Sorry, but no. If we made exceptions for small changes like this, it would lead to numerous adjustments to our operating procedures.

That being said, we may adjust global policies in the future for situations like this. We appreciate your patience while we open and hopefully in the future we can offer packages for these kind of requests.

If I buy a membership and bring a guest, will we have to share a lane or will we each have our own? Also will my guest have to pay an ammo inspection fee for their own ammo they bring?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top