JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Congratulations on the range, It is nice to see a new one opening...
If I am in the area I will try to visit. 50 Yards is a long distance for an indoor range, I have never visited an indoor one that was longer than 25 yards and I am skeptical if some actually were the 25 yards they claimed to be.

Can I shoot my reloads? Or do I have to buy your ammo?
Reloads will not allowed unfortunately, but you can bring any factory loads! We do not require purchasing ours.

If I buy a membership and bring a guest, will we have to share a lane or will we each have our own? Also will my guest have to pay an ammo inspection fee for their own ammo they bring?
Platinum members will have a lane for their guest. Other tiers may, depending on how busy it is.

Just put all the ammo in the members bag ;)

Reloads will not allowed unfortunately, but you can bring any factory loads! We do not require purchasing ours.
Agreed, that is unfortunate. Won't work for me. But your house, your rules.

I think it is great for people to have another option for a place to shoot in the metro area, especially an indoor option for those who prefer that route.

Not at this time, but don't rule it out in the future. I'd recommend coming in when openings allow as a non-member and get a feel for the place. It might work out best for you to just pay the non-member fee during the winter months and shoot out 26 during the summer.

Also, if you paid just the non-membership hourly rate for 3.125 hours a month, you'd have bought a Silver level membership. So if you're shooting more than 4 hours a month, you'd actually be saving money and getting a few benefits.
Are you guys going to be an NFA dealer?

Just stopped by to sign up for our membership. Place is looking better and better. Also everyone who works there is really cool and nice. Definitely encourage anyone thinking about getting a membership to stop by in person and check it out if you haven't been down there yet (or recently).

I live too far to make membership viable. However, what about making one weekend day per month "walk in only" for non-members who might be interested. By having a specific consistent date (3rd Sunday/4th Saturday/whatever), who may draw more clientele. Just a thought

And to confirm, no controlled FA on any of the ranges, correct?

Not bump-stock/Hellfire trigger/binary trigger "FA" (aka, "FA for The Poors") but real NFA items.

I live too far to make membership viable. However, what about making one weekend day per month "walk in only" for non-members who might be interested. By having a specific consistent date (3rd Sunday/4th Saturday/whatever), who may draw more clientele. Just a thought
That is a great idea and we could see this working out! I'll def put this on our to-do list to look at.

Thanks!

Surprised Wooster didn't halve their membership rates so they could remove TD as a competitor in under a year.
We figured we'd let the facility, staff, and benefits do the talking :)

And to confirm, no controlled FA on any of the ranges, correct?

Not bump-stock/Hellfire trigger/binary trigger "FA" (aka, "FA for The Poors") but real NFA items.
Binary and full auto will be allowed with Elite Status approval!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top