JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
March For Our Lives: <broken link removed>

Basically parading school kids around to promote gun control while doing nothing that will actually make them or anybody else safer. It's also where they will get their 1000 signatures to get the gun ban initiative to the general signature phase.

Edited the title to identify the protest

Quite possibly - of course, the 1,000 signatures have to be registered voters - so a lot of those kids won't be able to help in that way - and if they do sign, they may invalidate other signatures on the same page as a result.

Still, even if they get approval to start gathering signatures, they'll need to gather, it's estimated, at least 120,000 valid signatures to get to the 88,000 they actually need to get it on the ballot. They have a lot of work ahead to make that happen.

Cleaned 2 guns today. Not buying anything as I'm setting money aside for a 2nd suppressor (first one is waiting for the trust to get underway before I can even start the process). So I have to be good and hold onto my $$ right now ;)

Loading some 158g xtp 38+p ammo. I want to shoot a new to Smith revolver but don't want to do it in the rain. Too nice a revolver.

Still, even if they get approval to start gathering signatures, they'll need to gather, it's estimated, at least 120,000 valid signatures to get to the 88,000 they actually need to get it on the ballot. They have a lot of work ahead to make that happen.

They will have plenty of Bloombucks to help with the PR campaign which will blatantly lie as well as the local press which will be fully complicit. I expect schools to let kids out to gather signatures as well.

We need to watch them closely and look for violations because I guarantee they will cheat. In particular I expect to see paid signature gatherers though they have filed as unpaid. This may not come from the churches involved, but it will be orchestrated behind the scenes. This is where we need Michael Strickland and possibly why he was taken out of action. I'd love to see a Project Veritas type of exposee.

Tore down and cleaned * my new to me Mauser.
Just got in it in a trade...waiting for a nice day to sight it in.
* it really didn't need cleaning but its fun to do and you get a good "feel" for your rifle , while doing so ...

It is a JC Higgins Model 50 in .30-06 with a Leupold 3x9 Rifleman scope.
FN Browning action , chrome lined barrel by High Standard and sold by Sears in the 50's-60's
Yes I actually do own some of those "new fangled cartridge" guns...:D
Andy

Pretty dang modern for your MO - sounds like a beaut!

They will have plenty of Bloombucks to help with the PR campaign which will blatantly lie as well as the local press which will be fully complicit. I expect schools to let kids out to gather signatures as well.

We need to watch them closely and look for violations because I guarantee they will cheat. In particular I expect to see paid signature gatherers though they have filed as unpaid. This may not come from the churches involved, but it will be orchestrated behind the scenes. This is where we need Michael Strickland and possibly why he was taken out of action. I'd love to see a Project Veritas type of exposee.

Are kids under 18 legally allowed to collect signatures?

Thankfully we have Dennis Richardson as SOS! One good thing Oregon voters have done. He'll definitely hold them to the letter of the law.

MSNBC is doing live coverage for the whole rally. I think it's important to watch and see where they're at on the level of propaganda. From what I'm seeing, I'd say we only have about 9 months before Nazi-like "peace sign" arm bands start showing up on half the population and all the conservative businesses get firebombed on a daily basis.

My dad finally decided which new pistol he wants, and today is the day. A brand new Smith MP .40 and extra mags will be following us home. He didn' like the Shield as much after shooting it, and the Ruger LCR was dismal inaccurate past 15 feet, so we tried out several and settled on the MP! :)
Glock was also a choice, but was too hard to cycle the slide for Dads 84 year old hands, and the mags are awefull damn stiff as well! I was afraid he wouldn't find any thing that fit the bill! Now for some nite sights and a good holster and lots of ammo to train with! :):):)
I spent all my gun money, so I just get to sit and watch! Lol
Waiting as fast as I can on my last Suppressor approval, then it's off to the races!:D

Oh wait...

hogg-armband.jpg

My dad finally decided which new pistol he wants, and today is the day. A brand new Smith MP .40 and extra mags will be following us home. He didn' like the Shield as much after shooting it, and the Ruger LCR was dismal inaccurate past 15 feet, so we tried out several and settled on the MP! :)
Glock was also a choice, but was too hard to cycle the slide for Dads 84 year old hands, and the mags are awefull damn stiff as well! I was afraid he wouldn't find any thing that fit the bill! Now for some nite sights and a good holster and lots of ammo to train with! :):):)
I spent all my gun money, so I just get to sit and watch! Lol
Waiting as fast as I can on my last Suppressor approval, then it's off to the races!:D

That easy cycling is exactly why Mrs 3M and I went with M&P's. I sure wish I could get a shield in 10mm!.

Yea, Party Member much:eek: every one should wear them!
Like this guy did!
View attachment 443147
They are sure making this real easy for us now!
How bout this one?
View attachment 443148
Any one see the irony here?
Brown Shirts any one?
View attachment 443149
But, Its for the Children, think of the Children!!!!View attachment 443150

She did back off after it raised a ruckus for these exact same reasons. Gotta love it when people use the blood of others to start their own political careers, especially as "victims" when they weren't in the line of fire let alone injured.

That easy cycling is exactly why Mrs 3M and I went with M&P's. I sure wish I could get a shield in 10mm!.

That would be sweet! My M&P 9c carry is 100% across at least 1,500 rounds to date - cheap Winchester white box to good defensive ammo. Full size M&P 40 is just as reliable.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
  • Stanwood, WA
Oregon Arms Collectors June 2024 Gun Show
  • Portland, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top