JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have a profound urge to buy a gun, but money is a bit tight, so I'll do my part by talking about it online in order to irritate my gun-grabbing relatives and friends.

What protest are you referring to? None around here and I suspect I'll probably head into the woods today with a lever gun or two and bounce some pine cones like I have been doing forever - regardless of the political 'climate'

What protest are you referring to? None around here and I suspect I'll probably head into the woods today with a lever gun or two and bounce some pine cones like I have been doing forever - regardless of the political 'climate'

March For Our Lives: <broken link removed>

Basically parading school kids around to promote gun control while doing nothing that will actually make them or anybody else safer. It's also where they will get their 1000 signatures to get the gun ban initiative to the general signature phase.

Edited the title to identify the protest

If I could find one locally, I'd buy today, a Ruger Gunsite Scout stainless/synthetic in .308.

Yep, I know I can get them online, but I'm so tired of having to buy everything that way, paying shipping, and then adding another 20 bucks just for an FFL to receive it for me.

Took my daughter to practice with her shooting team, bought some ammo, installing a volquartsen target trigger in my boys 10/22, then taking both sons to the range.

I'm at work, but had time to put 20 on the NRA's books and put a 1911 on layaway.
A couple of my employees took the day off for the march. I don't like supporting their first amendment right to voice their displeasure with the second, but, hoping they'll recognize the error when they go shooting with me on monday.

Seems like a good day to buy another stack of extra killy high caliber clips so my weapons of war can maintain 30000 rounds per second.

Tore down and cleaned * my new to me Mauser.
Just got in it in a trade...waiting for a nice day to sight it in.
* it really didn't need cleaning but its fun to do and you get a good "feel" for your rifle , while doing so ...

It is a JC Higgins Model 50 in .30-06 with a Leupold 3x9 Rifleman scope.
FN Browning action , chrome lined barrel by High Standard and sold by Sears in the 50's-60's
Yes I actually do own some of those "new fangled cartridge" guns...:D
Andy

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class