JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was just wondering, is this the Sister of that little chitweisl David Hogg?
Time to end that career!

Yuppers - both of them self righteous turds. They are why you always check to make sure the kid came out the correct orifice at birth.

I was just wondering, is this the Sister of that little chitweisl David Hogg?
Time to end that career!

That POS has stretched his 15 minutes to 30 minutes. BUT I think that's about to come crashing down around him. Once this march is over, just like the puzzy hat marches/rallies, the emotion will fall off and his phone is going to stop ringing. Just the way the fickle public works. Arguments based solely on emotion can't be sustained in the long term.

I wonder if the frame on the MP would be up to 10 mm specs? THAT would be slick! Its also a pretty simple barrel to have made if that looks likely! Mags should work as is too!:D Time for some investigating says me!

From earlier today.

DZElxm9WkAUPoqN.jpg

Rang steel, picked up trash, killed a couple whistle pigs.

Watched two seconds of speeches by little hoodlum subjects. Betting that David hogg will run for public office one day.

I went to the gun show in McMinnville today. Hard to compare number, as it is the first one in Mac in years but it was pretty darn crowded. Very good show and worth attending IMO.

From a student just now on msnbc "it's easier to walk into a store and buy a gun than it is walk into a store and buy cigarettes"

Half way through, two other girls joined in to finish the sentence, like they'd all been told that multiple times from someone in common, a teacher perhaps.

So, in response to the march, I bought a bucket of rocks to protect me for when things get real. Since all our guns are going to be illegal soon, best start thinking ahead on these things.

Superintendent Says Students Are Armed with Rocks In Case of a School Shooting

Add a few rubber bands and a Y-shaped stick and you would have a true high powered assault weapon.

Yesterday my 18in PSA upper was delivered and today I picked up a 1000 rds of 62gr 5.56 may still order 1 more upper before the day is done.

From a student just now on msnbc "it's easier to walk into a store and buy a gun than it is walk into a store and buy cigarettes"

Half way through, two other girls joined in to finish the sentence, like they'd all been told that multiple times from someone in common, a teacher perhaps.

And this is where the idiots give away they have no idea what they are talking about.

Buying cigarettes:
Be 18 or older, show ID, pay, leave.

Buying gun: Fill out 4473 form, give ID, clerk checks information, fills out 4473 with gun information. Makes phone call to NICS, gets "proceed" takes customers payment, customer has to wait to take it home depending on state laws and if they have a CPL.

Yep... so much easier

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads