JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I use Beretta half fingered gloves. I was troubled by the thought of getting the wrong size online also until I read the Amazon reviews on those Beretta gloves. They run real small, so by ordering a size larger I actually received a perfect fit. I know that I wanted those particular gloves and searched high and low locally.

I did find a few shooting gloves at NW Armory. Sorry, don't remember the brand. Good luck!

I just picked up some mechanix gloves at auto zone for 16 dollars, they work nice. The oakleys look pretty sweet and comfy tho, but 80 dollars is a bit much IMO.

I got a nice set at Keith's. Just thin leather (no carbon fiber knuckles or other 'combat" stuff) They did not have a big selection, I just happened to find a set that fit perfectly.

I too have been looking into getting a few pairs of shooting gloves for the range, this is what I did.
I looked online first just to see what was out there and found that the retailers really thought their gloves were stitched with magical golden threads.....
I then went looking locally and found some thinner summer gloves from H D, the mechanics type, gray color that got used in between range sessions. The finger tips came apart so I made them into fingerless gloves and they work perfectly.

Now the cold weather gloves proved to be the hardest choice because of the glove thickness and the trigger guard opening. I am contemplating making a Franken pair by combining the trigger finger of a thinner pair & sewing it on...... Will see how it goes this winter..o_O

Mechanix utility gloves are nice and thin.
Home Depot sells firm grip gloves for $13.95 that are just about perfect. Fantastic grip.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top