JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I use Beretta half fingered gloves. I was troubled by the thought of getting the wrong size online also until I read the Amazon reviews on those Beretta gloves. They run real small, so by ordering a size larger I actually received a perfect fit. I know that I wanted those particular gloves and searched high and low locally.

I did find a few shooting gloves at NW Armory. Sorry, don't remember the brand. Good luck!

I just picked up some mechanix gloves at auto zone for 16 dollars, they work nice. The oakleys look pretty sweet and comfy tho, but 80 dollars is a bit much IMO.

I got a nice set at Keith's. Just thin leather (no carbon fiber knuckles or other 'combat" stuff) They did not have a big selection, I just happened to find a set that fit perfectly.

I too have been looking into getting a few pairs of shooting gloves for the range, this is what I did.
I looked online first just to see what was out there and found that the retailers really thought their gloves were stitched with magical golden threads.....
I then went looking locally and found some thinner summer gloves from H D, the mechanics type, gray color that got used in between range sessions. The finger tips came apart so I made them into fingerless gloves and they work perfectly.

Now the cold weather gloves proved to be the hardest choice because of the glove thickness and the trigger guard opening. I am contemplating making a Franken pair by combining the trigger finger of a thinner pair & sewing it on...... Will see how it goes this winter..o_O

Mechanix utility gloves are nice and thin.
Home Depot sells firm grip gloves for $13.95 that are just about perfect. Fantastic grip.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top