JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It sure has a lot of competition now.
They should have brought it out 15-20 years ago, they would have sold a billion of them.
It's quite a bit bigger than the LCP, as you would expect.
I'll stick with my Kahr PM9.

They'll still sell every one they can make for atleast a year.

It sure has a lot of competition now.
They should have brought it out 15-20 years ago, they would have sold a billion of them.
It's quite a bit bigger than the LCP, as you would expect.
I'll stick with my Kahr PM9.

They'll still sell every one they can make for atleast a year.

I THINK THAT THIS ONE WILL GO LIKE ALL THE OTHER RECENT RUGER SEMI'S. THEY WILL SELL THEM, AND THEN, RECALL THEM. THIS ONE IS NOT IMPRESSIVE. HOWEVERK, RUGER DID BUILD THIS ONE TO HAVE THE SLIDE LOCK OPEN ON THE LAST ROUND. This one is a disappointment. Sig came out within the last few months with their 290. Theirs looks nice and useful.

I did not see if they expanded their revolver line--but nothing came to my attention.

I THINK THAT THIS ONE WILL GO LIKE ALL THE OTHER RECENT RUGER SEMI'S. THEY WILL SELL THEM, AND THEN, RECALL THEM. THIS ONE IS NOT IMPRESSIVE. HOWEVERK, RUGER DID BUILD THIS ONE TO HAVE THE SLIDE LOCK OPEN ON THE LAST ROUND. This one is a disappointment. Sig came out within the last few months with their 290. Theirs looks nice and useful.

I did not see if they expanded their revolver line--but nothing came to my attention.

I agree.
I can see the release/recall situation coming too.

Pretty sure we all need to use the Tell the CEO function and let them know we want a Mini Thirty that takes the AK mags.

They claim that's what led them to make the LC9.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews