JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've been getting e-mails and Ruger is making it seem like they're going to release a gun so great it doesn't use ammo, any thoughts on what they have going on?

They say to check their site tomorrow at 1400.

AR-15 paper weight?

Seriously, the market is hot for slim sub compact 9mm single stacks or maybe they finally listened to my rants and made a ruger mini-30 that takes AK mags.

Ooooorrrrrrrrrrr...... Stainless mini-14's with side folding stocks like the A-team!!

SF-

Oooooooohhhhhhh...... Completly forgot the 100th anniversy of the 1911.... Perfect oppurtunity to jump on a hot seller.

Anybody notice how ruger seems to be more reactionary than an industrial leader?

SF-

Oooooooohhhhhhh...... Completly forgot the 100th anniversy of the 1911.... Perfect oppurtunity to jump on a hot seller.

SF-

I read an interview with some Ruger executive recently. The interviewer asked about a 1911 and the Ruger exec mentioned it was a possibility "at some point in time".

Hmmmmmm.........

Yawn... I'm sure that it will be underwhelming just like their M4gery 10/22. This is the only ruger product I would consider buying... :)

SniperRifle3.jpg

It's a 9mm pistol in the form of the LCP.

It's called the "LC9" and ships February first.

Ruger tells us that we MUST own it!

another Kel-Tec clone like the LCP!!

----------------------------------------------------------

The "Trade Rating" is low by 3
Not everyone posts it I guess.

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
WAC member
SWWAC member

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR