JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In Ruger's defense, the LCP is a much better gun than the Kel-Tec. I expect the same here. But it's still not all that exciting an announcement. Still wish it would have been a .45/410 revolver. Won't buy a Taurus...

AR-15 paper weight?

Seriously, the market is hot for slim sub compact 9mm single stacks or maybe they finally listened to my rants and made a ruger mini-30 that takes AK mags.

Ooooorrrrrrrrrrr...... Stainless mini-14's with side folding stocks like the A-team!!

SF-

I'd go for the mini-30 w/ AK mags! :s0155:

I know that Ca Corrections had a problem with some of the stainless mini-14s - receiver cracking. one of the armorers at the academy and at SQ said that it was mostly the range guns that had issues. They do still use Minis for tower guns. I think they have gone to blued except at the institutions near the ocean though. A far cry from the days that they had the old water cooled browning belt feds in the tower at old Folsom though.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews