JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Might be out of luck. Green mountain is suppose to be off limits. I've been there once or twice and people still go. But near the bottom its all gravel and rock...I don't feel comfortable shooting at rocks that close. And I don't think you can get up that way with that mudslide I'm not sure on that though.

Most people keep the good spots to themselves with good reason.

If you find a place let me know.. I just joined up with a nice range in Oak Harbor, North Whidbey Sportsman Association. The range seems to have the least restrictions of any place I could find in Western Washington. They allow rapid fire, draw-shoot, even free-style rifle shooting on their pistol range.. Essentially, it is as close to being in the woods as you can be.. And the range is in a real nice wooded type of location.. Yeah, it's still a range and there is rules and you may have to share it with other people, but where in the woods can you go in this area these days where you may not have to deal with other people, not to mention the number of idiots who go out into the woods these days with no respect to safety or cleaning up their mess.

If you are in Everett, I think it would be about an one hour drive for you , probably less than any shooting spot you would be able to find in the area.

http://northwhidbeysportsmen.org/

North Whidbey has 200 yd rifle range and 50yd pistol range.. Small range, but it's great for what it is.. All the other ranges in Western Washington had too many restrictions, like the Paul Bunyan club in Puyallup I was attending, which I quit.

If you do want to join, I would hurry up as they are talking about capping membership.. The membership fees are very cheap, like $80 or less a year.

If you find a place let me know.. I just joined up with a nice range in Oak Harbor, North Whidbey Sportsman Association. The range seems to have the least restrictions of any place I could find in Western Washington. They allow rapid fire, draw-shoot, even free-style rifle shooting on their pistol range.. Essentially, it is as close to being in the woods as you can be.. And the range is in a real nice wooded type of location.. Yeah, it's still a range and there is rules and you may have to share it with other people, but where in the woods can you go in this area these days where you may not have to deal with other people, not to mention the number of idiots who go out into the woods these days with no respect to safety or cleaning up their mess.

If you are in Everett, I think it would be about an one hour drive for you , probably less than any shooting spot you would be able to find in the area.

http://northwhidbeysportsmen.org/

North Whidbey has 200 yd rifle range and 50yd pistol range.. Small range, but it's great for what it is.. All the other ranges in Western Washington had too many restrictions, like the Paul Bunyan club in Puyallup I was attending, which I quit.

If you do want to join, I would hurry up as they are talking about capping membership.. The membership fees are very cheap, like $80 or less a year.

That's not a bad price. I keep seeing a sports club range between Everett and Marysville on ebey island or something. You could probably Google it.

Most clubs seem to tailor to skeet shooters and hunters zeroing and shooting long ranges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top