JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Baby food has arsenic and mercury added to it but people can't accept that gov is at war with people's health. They've wanted to take vitamins away for decades now, but at least failed at that crusade. The food pyramid is a purposeful lie. People trust these same entities after all the fear mongering of the last 2.5 years, all the lies, and proven attempts at culling the herd. A culling that is happening now but the TV says no sir, all is well. People are dropping like flies because of taking natural supplements! (That one had me chuckling; rolling out excuse after excuse). "Unknown causes" now the #1 reason for deaths over cancers and HAs in many places. Crushing the Life Insurance Company's profits.

Went to the bank today and a couple in line were wearing literal astronaut suits. What level of fear and delusional does it take to create that much mental illness and crippling worry? It is indeed a clown world. Unfortunately people have shown they are ready and willing to accept any and all forms of tyranny, lies, and draconian laws going forward. Thanks lemmings, appreciate it.

It is indeed a clown world. Unfortunately people have shown they are ready and willing to accept any and all forms of tyranny, lies, and draconian laws going forward. Thanks lemmings, appreciate it.
People are generally sheep. Demanding to be told what to do, wanting to independently think as little as possible. (Especially to spend time alone to ruminate and have a good ponder) I think by design our lords want it this way as well. Too busy, too hectic lives where we don't have time to thoroughly research stuff, let alone political candidates and medical science.

Last Edited:
^^ example ^^ of why my current sig is legit. The truth is cancer prevention, as in never getting it, is real. But say someone gets a serious cancer diagnosis. Of course they turn to their doctor for all the for-profit treatments that destroy and poison the body. Only after months of profits they are informed, 'well sorry you are a goner in 30-60 days', and in desperation do they turn to natural treatments

AFTER their body has been run through the ringer with expensive death potions. So the body is no on its last legs and hopeless, not because of the initial cancer, but the chemo and other for-profit poisons. The natural treatments then fail the person attempted before death and the person's 'failures' are paraded around in journals, in news stories. "See what this fool tried to do! - it cost him his life."

Highly recommend an oldy but a goody - "World Without Cancer" by G. Edward Griffin. Video or Book. Personally have taken his advice to heart for 30+ years every day via supplementation. Cancer has never been a worry for a very long time. Cancer has been known to be preventable for over 70 years. But preventions and cures do not equal profits.

Last Edited:
^^ example ^^ of why my current sig is legit. The truth is cancer prevention, as in never getting it, is real. But say someone gets a serious cancer diagnosis. Of course they turn to their doctor for all the for-profit treatments that destroy and poison the body. Only after months of profits they are informed, 'well sorry you are a goner in 30-60 days', and in desperation do they turn to natural treatments

AFTER their body has been run through the ringer with expensive death potions. So the body is no on its last legs and hopeless, not because of the initial cancer, but the chemo and other for-profit poisons. The natural treatments then fail the person attempted before death and the person's 'failures' are paraded around in journals, in news stories. "See what this fool tried to do! - it cost him his life."

Highly recommend an oldy but a goody - "World Without Cancer" by G. Edward Griffin. Video or Book. Personally have taken his advice to heart for 30+ years every day via supplementation. Cancer has never been a worry for a very long time. Cancer has been known to be preventable for over 70 years. But preventions and cures do not equal profits.

I can attest to this, My buddies brother did have terminal brain cancer and they switched to a 100% organic diet and he totally recouped and is still alive and kicking.
When I was a kid one of my friends dads was a "food engineer" that always really stuck with me.. I remember asking "what in the heck is a food engineer?!? They explained he makes flavorings and food chemical related stuff. I was like wtf... I'm glad I'm finding out about this sooner than later!

Fred Meyer has boneless organic chicken thighs and breasts for $2.77/lb. That's more than half off. I think the price is good until Sept. 27 or 28. Re-stocking my freezer.

Went to the bank today and a couple in line were wearing literal astronaut suits. What level of fear and delusional does it take to create that much mental illness and crippling worry? It is indeed a clown world. Unfortunately people have shown they are ready and willing to accept any and all forms of tyranny, lies, and draconian laws going forward. Thanks lemmings, appreciate it.
That is hard to believe. You were in a bank?

A food shortage would be good for America.

1664028568981.png

I tried. Skipped all vaccines, wore loose fitting mask only when stores required it, etc, etc.

It appears covid doesn't like me.
Speaking of which! I've got some ammo at a fantastic price I bet you would be intreste in!

*cough-cough* *hachooo* *sniffff* *coughhhh*

I tried. Skipped all vaccines, wore loose fitting mask only when stores required it, etc, etc.

It appears covid doesn't like me.
Probably did get it and not even noticed. Remember its HIGHLY deadly!
Kills more people than:
Fentynal
Flu
Asian women drivers
Cigarettes
Cancer
Joe Burden
Joe Burdens partners in Siberia
Joe Burdens partners in S. America
A glance from Rosie O'Donnell
heart disease

Chicken pocks

My sister lives in Los Angeles, CA. Recently she asked me about how much canned food I have.

I told her that I was expecting a Zombie Apocalypse. So of course, I was provisioned. And, that provisions also included plenty of guns and ammo.

She laughed and went on to say that she had all of this, for her stash of food.

1664046264738.jpeg

Mind you that......she also lives with her BF and they mostly eat out for most of their meals.

BUT, But, but.......maybe.......
It has something to do with breathing the CA air?
Or the attitude of *Californians? Rrrrrright....... It's the Government's responsibility to take care of me.
Or maybe.....she doesn't expect to last beyond the first "BIG SHAKE"?

*see the standard disclaimer.

Aloha, Mark

Some people still worried about the branded flu just need to turn off their TVs, especially CNN, while they still have remaining brain cells.

Capture.JPG

NSFW / cursing, but great cursing :)

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR