JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I guess it's kind of a tradition that SCOTUS appointments are made by the next President when there is a vacancy in the last year of a presidential term, but we all know this president will not honor that tradition, he'll rush to appoint a far-left justice.

I guess it's kind of a tradition that SCOTUS appointments are made by the next President when there is a vacancy in the last year of a presidential term, but we all know this president will not honor that tradition, he'll rush to appoint a far-left justice.

I found an article that says that nearly half of the nominees selected in the last year of a presidential term were defeated in the Senate. Let's hope this is what will happen in this case.

noooo.jpg

Oh crap, this is very, very bad. I only hope the next President isn't Hillary or Bernie. It's bad enough that Obama gets a nomination. I only hope Ginsberg doesn't drop in the meantime. I honestly thought she'd be the first to go.

RIP Antonin Scalia. We appreciated his pro-gun stance.

Obama sez he Has a "Constitutional responsibility" to appoint a new member to the Supreme Court......What a asshat ! When did he start caring about the Constitution ?? ................:s0063:

With Justice Scalia's passing, how much trouble looms for the 2A?

Associate U.S. Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia's death today has ignited a furious debate about the future tilt of the high court, and many conservative voices, including those in the gun rights community, are urging the Senate not to confirm a replacement until a new president takes office.

<broken link removed>

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads