JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I guess it's kind of a tradition that SCOTUS appointments are made by the next President when there is a vacancy in the last year of a presidential term, but we all know this president will not honor that tradition, he'll rush to appoint a far-left justice.

I guess it's kind of a tradition that SCOTUS appointments are made by the next President when there is a vacancy in the last year of a presidential term, but we all know this president will not honor that tradition, he'll rush to appoint a far-left justice.

I found an article that says that nearly half of the nominees selected in the last year of a presidential term were defeated in the Senate. Let's hope this is what will happen in this case.

noooo.jpg

Oh crap, this is very, very bad. I only hope the next President isn't Hillary or Bernie. It's bad enough that Obama gets a nomination. I only hope Ginsberg doesn't drop in the meantime. I honestly thought she'd be the first to go.

RIP Antonin Scalia. We appreciated his pro-gun stance.

Obama sez he Has a "Constitutional responsibility" to appoint a new member to the Supreme Court......What a asshat ! When did he start caring about the Constitution ?? ................:s0063:

With Justice Scalia's passing, how much trouble looms for the 2A?

Associate U.S. Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia's death today has ignited a furious debate about the future tilt of the high court, and many conservative voices, including those in the gun rights community, are urging the Senate not to confirm a replacement until a new president takes office.

<broken link removed>

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top