JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I tried to reply to their web site, "If you'd like to contact Everytown, please click here." like did not work for me. I wanted to politly give them the facts on gun ownership. Anyway both sides want to follow the Constitution unless they disagree with a topic, That is all

A loophole in the laws of most states allows people to openly carry guns in public without a permit, training, or so much as a background check.
Yet another "loophole."
To normal people: Loophole, noun, a means of escape or evasion; a means or opportunity of evading a rule, law, etc.:
To anti-gunners: Loophole, noun, any lawful behavior we want banned by fringe politicians and activist judges

Read the web page posted in the OP's link , some thoughts ...

Open carry is not dangerous*.... How some folks view it and their reaction to some one who is open carrying however can be.

Gun violence .... Is a stupid term.
Violence is violence , there is no need for a special term or classification when violence is done by someone who used a gun.
What about car violence? ... Or alcohol violence? etc ... all equally stupid terms.
The misdeeds of man , should not be laid at the tools he used , the man himself should be held accountable.
Andy
* When done by a law abiding gun owner , going about his daily business....not a extremist group , for the perceived intimidation factor.
Granted that is another can of worms and topic ... 'Cause who gets to say who is "extremist"?
One man's extreme is another man's good start....
YES!! "GUN VIOLENCE" is a stupid term. been sayin this for a long time. its a stupid way to make "their" narritive sound logical or impose fear in sheeples minds. its not. its a proven fact that more people die in cars and from drugs each on their own vs guns in the USA.

I was headed to the waterfront (on the Columbia River) this afternoon when some fool in an SUV, clearly not watching where he was going, nearly ran me over. Would you refer to that as "automobile violence" or is it simply "gross negligence"?

I call it "idiotic negligence".

WHY can't they realize it's not about guns.........

Perhaps what we should really be asking is....

After so many years, why haven't we realized it's not just about guns to them either ?

Nineteen_Eighty_Four.jpg

troops-reduction.jpg

Last Edited:
And I'll post more on this in a little, but as Matt Bracken has noted, "If not for the 2nd Amendment the "Progressives" would have started loading us in box cars and shipping us to reeducation camps long ago."

I totally disagree with this. If not for the 2nd Amendment there would not be any liberals progressives or other non conforming people to event hink this bubblegum up. Its the American Military and the 2nd Amendment that have protected their moronic behavior. Otherwise the STATE would have shut them down before they ever got started.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top