JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
A buddy asked me to find him a small carry piece in 40 s&w that has a compacity of 10 or more. He is also left handed and it's a every day carry.

So I find the berreta subcompact storm 40 and the fn compact fns 40.

Are those the only 2 that are 100% ambi (safety, slide release and mag) hold 10 plus, are subcompact or compact in 40?o_O That is my question.;)

Glock 27 Gen5 is bound to be available soon. The G26 is already......

FYI in case you didn't know, Gen5 is fully ambidextrous including slide release.

Hmmm neither have a left handed slide release. He does not want to sling shot. :mad:

The M&P compact and full size have an ambi slide release but the shield does not.

One other thing to consider for the ability of a lefty to use a non-ambidextrous gun is the layout of the controls. For example the CZ P-07 does not have an ambi slide release but the one is has is huge and easy enough (for me) to hit with the trigger finger shooting left handed (I've never actually seen one in .40, just using it as an example). Same for the magazine release on a lot of guns. That said if he wants a safety I'd make sure that is ambi.

Walthers, always, the Walthers. Mi Alemán Esposita. Here are a few in our present line up:

Walter99withCan.jpg

Waltherp1.jpg

PPKWalther1.jpg

P22.jpg

(OK, amiga, only two of those are abmi.)

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads