JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The NRA says they stand up to Wash. anti gun legislation?? What a JOKE, if they HAD STOOD UP, You would Not be in the mess you are in Today, That Goes for ALL 50 STATES.
I look at what the NRA has done in Oregon, Not very much, have You ever looked at the MEGGA$$ the NRA takes in? And what they spend supposedly protecting our rights?? NOT VERY MUCH!!!!!
Just my humble Opinion, but, spend your Money on Ammo and prepping instead.

I really don't get pointing at anti-gun success in Democrat controlled states and blaming the NRA for that. I think it is wise to pick your battles. No sense in investing all your resources in fights you are not going to win.

Last Edited:
But sometimes you NEED to stand and have symbolic fights even knowing you can't win so allies who might help you win the day don't perceive you as abandoning them and write you off...

The Alamo had to fall for Texas to rise, after all.

I really don't get pointing at anti-gun success in Democrat controlled states and blaming the NRA for that. I think it is wise to pick your battles. No sense in investing all your resources in fights you are not going to win.

Not just the NRA, don't you see, THOSE are the states that NEED MEN to stand up the most to Un-Constitutional Phony laws that are I contend ALLowed to pass in to the System to be used against US, YOU and ME. I will NOT ALLOW IT. I will Not say OK, run over me, I'll give up and move to another state, because IF WE do not stop the INFRINGEMENT where WE LIVE then don't expect anyone else to, will I put my life on the line again?? IN A HEARTBEAT my friend.

I need to get out of Washington....!!!! We are getting just as stupid and crazy as Kommiefornia. And Oregon is following suit.

YES I do vote. No it doesn't seem to be doing a darned thing.....

:(:(:(:(

Right DEAD On AMT, Voting was only effective at getting My President into office, other than that it is a rigged Game, you know it, I know it. The cartridge box is looking to be the right FIT these days. I Know if the HILDO had got into the white house we would be IN civil war right now.

I need to get out of Washington....!!!! We are getting just as stupid and crazy as Kommiefornia. And Oregon is following suit.

The state needs to split up. All the liberals (from Kommiefornia) have moved into the Seattle area and when votes count, they outnumber all the ones on the
eastern part of the state, which are not as many as in the western part.

The state needs to split up. All the liberals (from Kommiefornia) have moved into the Seattle area and when votes count, they outnumber all the ones on the
eastern part of the state, which are not as many as in the western part.
If it was me, I'd start by breaking King County at the Seattle city limits. As long as the Seattle Machine has *all* of King County's total ballots to play with they hold sway... if we can get the proposed "Cedar County" movement pushed through that area tilts purple if not slightly red, possibly even with Tukwila/Seatac/Federal Way in the mix.

If *that* doesn't make a dent, then we carve the Puget Sound counties (Snohomish, King, Pierce, Thurston) off into their own state... which still leaves me trapped behind enemy lines. :(

The NRA has done more for 2nd Amendment rights than any other organization. Are they perfect? NO, but they are the best big dog in the fight that we have. Failure to support them is exactly what the anti's want from you. Why do you think the anti's attack them in the media so much? It is because the NRA has been effective and for that, the anti's hate them. So, if you trash the NRA, Bloomberg and Mom's thank you.

The NRA says they stand up to Wash. anti gun legislation?? What a JOKE, if they HAD STOOD UP, You would Not be in the mess you are in Today, That Goes for ALL 50 STATES.
I look at what the NRA has done in Oregon, Not very much, have You ever looked at the MEGGA$$ the NRA takes in? And what they spend supposedly protecting our rights?? NOT VERY MUCH!!!!!
Just my humble Opinion, but, spend your Money on Ammo and prepping instead.
No offense, but what exactly are you doing for 2A rights? I support the NRA and still have NO trouble prepping or stocking ammo.o_O. No NRA and there would be no Trump.

I just had a conversation the other day about doing my part and watching the news,keeping up to date.
The guy says the government likes people that don't care.
I said I truely believe that the government most of our governments,local and national,are doing what big money tells them to do
The end game is to disarm us. Very little we do will keep them from doing it. Or trying real hard.
Thinking that the republicans really GAS is naive,I believe.
The only reason Trump would GAS is cause us having guns makes up a pretty big "free" army, one that he doesn't have to pay for. Too bad the rest of the government doesn't see it that way.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews