JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well any left leaning person believes we are the problem with violence in America. Somehow if you punish the law abiding gun owners then it will make things better.

Making good people helpless, won't make bad people harmless.

First they suddenly decide the Smith & Wesson 9 mm handguns aren't good enough. Then they decide they can't wait and get some serviceable life out of the S&Ws before buying everyone all new guns.
On top of all that they decide to melt all the old guns, some of which were actually NIB! That probably cost some dollars as well all that melting and disposing of in an environmental way.

Milton explained it best about spending other peoples money.

Maybe its just me, but the act of willfulness, seemed to me like it was treasonous.
Yes I realize the legal word does not fit. But damn it felt to me like Nazi Germany book burning when they did this. And no this is not a joke as patriot watching others in a sovereign state having their freedom not only taken but destroyed really bothers me at the patriotic level. :mad:

So I guess this means that the HPD doesn't have the ability to not sell firearms to criminals, I mean wouldn't they do their background checks and such before they released the firearm or would they just sell them at a, oh I don't know, maybe a lemonade stand or the Saturday flea market. Please give me the opportunity to pizzzz away a half a million, that'd be one hell of a full auto shoot. Short budget next year for sure.

the problem with liberalism, it's always ok to act on behalf of the constituency aka taxpayers when you are convinced you are right and they don't need to know.

That's right! They absolutely know, beyond any doubt, that we are just too stupid to determine the slightest bit of our own destiny! Honolulu's city government could care less about wasting taxpayer funds! Now that they've been caught there might be some fancy finger pointing in HI though.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top