JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Excellent information and advice. Again Thanks. Don't know what I'm going to do yet. The last thing I think I want to do is to move the bowl. I'd have to either get a new toilet that would clear and fit the 10" and re-tile or get handicapped base, or get offset bowl to plumbing and reinstall the original toilet after fixing the overflow/flapper seal problem and re-tile or get a handicapped base, or try to find and offset tank to bowl overflow/flapper seal kit if I can find one, or try to find a smaller tank that would clear the wall and fit my bowl and use a standard (hopefully) overflow/flapper seal to correct the broken on.
Please read the above and see if I correctly understand the options.
Aaaaargh! again.
rhtwist

First, I was believing that you had replaced the hardware inside that tank which would quickly fix the overflow and flapper issues after a quick adjustment of the new hardware. No? That's about $12 worth of parts - a kit, and surely less than $20. It's easy to replace and adjust.

Second, do you own this place? If not, I'd replace and adjust that kit inside the tank, and forget it. If yes, then I think you get it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top