JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Excellent information and advice. Again Thanks. Don't know what I'm going to do yet. The last thing I think I want to do is to move the bowl. I'd have to either get a new toilet that would clear and fit the 10" and re-tile or get handicapped base, or get offset bowl to plumbing and reinstall the original toilet after fixing the overflow/flapper seal problem and re-tile or get a handicapped base, or try to find and offset tank to bowl overflow/flapper seal kit if I can find one, or try to find a smaller tank that would clear the wall and fit my bowl and use a standard (hopefully) overflow/flapper seal to correct the broken on.
Please read the above and see if I correctly understand the options.
Aaaaargh! again.
rhtwist

First, I was believing that you had replaced the hardware inside that tank which would quickly fix the overflow and flapper issues after a quick adjustment of the new hardware. No? That's about $12 worth of parts - a kit, and surely less than $20. It's easy to replace and adjust.

Second, do you own this place? If not, I'd replace and adjust that kit inside the tank, and forget it. If yes, then I think you get it.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top