JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is why we can't have nice things. Next thing you know your going to get the good o'l TSA feel up every time you go to the movies

Holster is a must. Did this gun "drop and fire" REALLY??? I want to know what gun model this was. I'm guessing: No Holster, finger in trigger guard, oops.

Possible secondary scenario: Man had head up *** and tried to commit suicide but missed head and hit ***.

A certain amount of responceability also comes with a CHL. This mans actions do not display the amount needed for a CHL. I hope they revoke it.
Stupid, maybe, but no need to revoke anything. It happens. There is no requirement for any person to be responsible to carry or own a firearm. CHL, CPL, and CCW is only a permission slip not a status symbol.

Stupid, maybe, but no need to revoke anything. It happens. There is no requirement for any person to be responsible to carry or own a firearm. CHL, CPL, and CCW is only a permission slip not a status symbol.

Exactly. How many drunk drivers have crashed their cars but are still on the road? And there's no right to a driver's license.

In light of the receint Mass shootings in a theatre, This was the Worst Place for an accidental Drop Fire Discharge! Imagine the Panic and Trama this caused the rest of the patrons in that theatre. This guy is lucky he did not shot anyone but himself and that no one else shot him also. I suppose that the sheriff that signed his CHL will understand his situation, even after the DA's phone call and not revoke it...ya right.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top