JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The only redeeming feature to our current dysfunctional, maladaptive, and unrepresentative Federal government is its ineptitude and general bureaucratic paralysis. They simply don't have the resources to do more than bring down a few symbolic martyrs in the attempt to scare the rest into line.

You want to get chipped so you can buy Pringles, go for it. I'll probably be a little more hungry, but I'll be enjoying home-grown produce with my staples when they're in season. If I have to go down fighting, so be it. It will only take thousands of us - not millions - to render all the machinations of a collapsing government impotent and irrelevant.

Deadeye, Chemist & others make good points. Heck, I'll play too, this is better than watching tv :D 'Course I hope we never experience the scenario, but I'm a hope addict...

I'd be doing a little self-carving/chip removal if this became an 'against our will' reality & there was no other way to avoid 'implantation' in the first place... and hoping my friends/family & I have enough useful skills to stay off the grid & be self-sufficient. Or doing some self-tattooing coverup; ultraviolet aka 'invisible' (except under UV light) tattooing has been around for a long time, and it's often cited as an alternative to implantable chips, for any of the same uses. Patient/prisoner ID being among the benign sounding examples given, like for indelible ID/contact info for people with dementia.

IF this kind of scenario were to come to pass on a Fed/International level, I reckon it'd be implemented as a 'mandatory for your own safety and convenience'- kinda thing, endlessly repeated by pretty, smiling public-relations types for whatever political party du jour/media conglomerate the Beast controls... I think 'The Beast' could be interpreted as the CEO of an international mega-media-corporation... and who would have more power to get governments to implement such a scheme? I reckon the same mega-corp would of course own all the ID technology AND scanning patents & build & sell the gear, too.

True I use credit cards, have a mortgage, etc but I sure wouldn't willingly agree to have a chip implanted for commerce/ID or tattooed on me. We sure don't have much in the bank, and if cash becomes worthless, we're personally not out much! As long as we're talking possibilities (and sure, why not? we're friends here, hangin' out talking) I'd be hoping I was already stocked up on my parkinson's meds among the other shtf essentials for a loooooooong stretch. Government or Private health care would both be off the table...

The chip implants have been widely tested, including by the U.S. Army. This is one of many articles available online, on Bloomberg Business Week (granted it's from Feb. 2008) :
<broken link removed>
This line is pretty chilling: (emphasis mine)
...and the U.S. Army is mulling a requirement for enlisted personnel...

Here's an article from 'The Army Logistician', an official U.S. mil publication from May/June '05: RFID Vision in the DOD
Supply Chain

It ****es me off that our people in uniform are so often used as guinea pigs...mystery pre-deployment inoculation-cocktails, undisclosed exposure to DU dust, Agent Orange, etc etc etc. RFID tagging of supplies is one thing, but mandatory implantation into people is quite another...

Non-voluntary implantation was banned in CA in 2007 in a bill sponsored by Sen. Bill Simitian SB 362: Banning RFID Implants (I have zero idea of his party affiliation, too lazy to look it up, and don't reckon it matters anyway...) but oh how quickly laws can change, and that's just one state.

Hope for the best, prepare for the worst. You present interesting questions to ponder, Jim!

:D:D So yall been getting stocked up for the big event. Heck they just put a bill through to spend another 1.2 trillion of your money so the economy will fall. So here is the test.

Money fails and government rather than forming a new currency to fail again they go to electronic money. You can only buy with electronic money. Scanners are set up to read the chip in your hand or your head (so convienient for you young guys :s0114::s0114:) and you can't buy ANYTHING without the embeded chip. (heck people don't like writing checks huh) I mean all ya got to do is line up like it's a flu shot.

Funny how all those readers in our highway system will tie into your chip. It's nice they know where your at so you can get your government healthcare:D

The crash is world wide so no place to run because everyone has gone to this new system (it's so easy ya know:s0112:) You really didn't believe in those concentration camps right, for those who refuse.:s0131:

How will you feed yourself and family when this takes place?

Speaking for myself, I'd use the credits on my chip to feed em. Simple, easy, done. I'd probably have 10 extra lbs on me before you unchipped and hungry dudes have tracked down and whacked the last rat in the city.

Seems Social Security is going to all electronic money. Direct deposit or debit card for you to get your money. Another nail in the coffin lol

jj

Seems Social Security is going to all electronic money. Direct deposit or debit card for you to get your money. Another nail in the coffin lol

jj

How exactly is that another nail in the coffin? It saves money, and there's no difference in privacy between depositing/cashing a check and pulling cash out of an ATM.

Also, it's only for new applicants - current old-timers can still get checks if they prefer. At least for a while.

How exactly is that another nail in the coffin? It saves money, and there's no difference in privacy between depositing/cashing a check and pulling cash out of an ATM.

Also, it's only for new applicants - current old-timers can still get checks if they prefer. At least for a while.

How does it save money if the bank debit card charges a fee for it's use? If they send you a check you can turn that to cash and spend it as you will, privately. Being forced to use a debit card in transactions means you lose all privacy.

When a SS check is issued once it is cashed there is no more fees to spend it.

jj

How does it save money if the bank debit card charges a fee for it's use? If they send you a check you can turn that to cash and spend it as you will, privately. Being forced to use a debit card in transactions means you lose all privacy.

When a SS check is issued once it is cashed there is no more fees to spend it.

jj

It saves the government money. Electronic transfers are much cheaper to process than checks.

There are no fees to withdraw cash from an ATM if you find the right flavor, and if that's not easy enough, setup direct deposit and pull cash out of the bank after deposits.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top