JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
School shooting in San Paulo today. At least 8 dead.

Brazil gun laws:

Gun laws in Brazil. In Brazil, all firearms are required to be registered with the minimum age for gun ownership being 25. It is generally illegal to carry a gun outside a residence, and a special permit granting the right to do so is granted to certain groups, such as law enforcement officers.

If Laws stopped criminals we wouldn't have any Crime !
Funny how you can't punish your kids for being bad but the Government will punish you if you are bad and break laws...somewhat anyway.
Just proves even strict gun laws like drug laws do nothing when someone decides to break the law.

When they eventually figure out that it's actually the bad people doing the bad things and not the guns (though they probably won't admit it), they will start implementing predictive behavior analysis. The Chinese social credit system is a dry run for the rest of the world. When it is tied in with AI it will likely go worldwide. Undesirables will be shut out from functioning in a normal society. If they resist or rebel, they will be eliminated on site. No more due process depending on where your social credit score resides. I could go on but I can already sense the eyes rolling....o_O

Last Edited:
Ex-students storm Brazil school, killing eight; attackers armed with guns, crossbows, Molotov cocktails and axes
Sun Sentinel said:
Two masked men stormed a school in southern Brazil Wednesday armed with guns, crossbows, Molotov cocktails and axes, killing five students and two employees before killing themselves, authorities said.
////Snip////
Reports suggest the gunmen targeted their victims at random — Monteiro with a handgun, de Castro with a crossbow, de Campos said.

Forensic experts are working to determine how the victims died.

Brazil school shooting: heavily armed former students kill 8 as well as themselves
Stuff said:
Two young men, wearing hoods and carrying firearms and other weapons, opened fire at a school in southern Brazil on Wednesday......
////Snip/////
Monteiro opened fire with a .38 calibre handgun and de Castro used a crossbow, de Campos said, adding that forensics would determine how the victims died.
////Snip/////
"In 34 years as a policeman, it's the first time I see someone use a crossbow like that," Marcelo Salles said. "It is horrendous."

Brazil school shooting: eight people killed, including five students
Guardian said:
Eight people, including five schoolchildren, have been killed by gunmen who opened fire in a high school near São Paulo, before turning their guns on themselves when police arrived.

The two gunmen, ages 25 and 17, walked into the state school in Suzano, near São Paulo, around 9.30am on Wednesday, and opened fire while students were on a break.

The local police chief, Colonel Marcelo Salles, told reporters that the attackers were armed with a .38 revolver, a crossbow, a bow and arrows and also carried fake explosives. "In 34 years of service, I have never seen [an attack] with a crossbow. It is totally unthinkable," he said.

The media keeps calling the attackers "gunmen" trying to stir up an anti-gun sentiment, but then goes on to say, that there was only one gun. Are they really gunmen with only one of them using a gun?

Just goes to show that even without America's "Easy access to powerful firearms" evil will still find a way.

Ray

Brazil is a violent, violent, violent place. They have slums where the drug dealers and criminal overlords rule with Iron fists. Armed robberies and carjackings are a regular feature of life in Brazil major cities. From what I have seen on YouTube's ASP channel, it seems like everybody has a gun and cops are everywhere in plainclothes. I don't know what this incident was all about, but I'm sure there will be more like it.

While school shootings in Brazil are rare (like in the U.S.), Brazilians suffer under exceptionally strict gun control laws and the highest national, per-capita murder rate in the world. The link below is to a Fox News clip of the latest Brazilian school shooting and the final comment in the clip is PRICELESS! The term "Failed gun-control policies" comes to mind...

Brazil elementary school attacked by two shooters

:s0137:

I am especially appalled by the way the ChickenNoodleNetwork article NEVER mentions the other weapons used to kill and wound innocents. Or mentions only ONE gun.

If one of them reports news crooked, you can't trust any of them.

Ex-students storm Brazil school, killing eight; attackers armed with guns, crossbows, Molotov cocktails and axes

Brazil school shooting: heavily armed former students kill 8 as well as themselves

Brazil school shooting: eight people killed, including five students

The media keeps calling the attackers "gunmen" trying to stir up an anti-gun sentiment, but then goes on to say, that there was only one gun. Are they really gunmen with only one of them using a gun?

Just goes to show that even without America's "Easy access to powerful firearms" evil will still find a way.

Ray

They are fear mongering reptilians who know nothing of guns except they are bad...:mad::mad::mad:

He is Darrel's other brother Darrel.....
He probably arrived on a moped....
052baf8a7d94dd886f91b03ef3d62edec60c2f-v5-wm.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews