JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Live stream - Live Streaming | FOX6Now.com

Just awful. Disgusting cowards victimizing the innocent in places they feel most safe.

Credit where credit is due though - a very courageous police officer who took a bullet(s) to stop the shooter. He probably saved many lives.

We need to take the time to educate people as to the truth of the situation before the anti-gunners twist and turn these incidents into playing into their flawed agenda.

According to CNN, NBC, CBS and ABC, the shooter was reflective of all gun owners. I wish these idiots would just do the world a favor and shoot themselves first, then leave the rest of us alone. They keep harping on his lousy army career, he has been out of the military nearly 14 years.

No mention of his chronic drug and alcohol abuse or his mental health, unless of course they can somehow associate it with gun ownership in a bad way.

Yet another example of our failed educational system, this guy hates muslims and would not know one if they were sitting on his head. I'm guessing the "master race" will need new coloring books one day soon.

Good point lonegunman. The liberal sodialist media loves to write articles to satisfy their agenda, rather than to help find a solution.

This reminds me of the way they are reporting all the shootings in Seattle. They claim Seattle has a "gun problem", rather than the truth being they have a "GANG PROBLEM" and an ineffective PC city government who refuses to confront the issue.

Yesterday I heard a talk radio host talking about the aurora shooting and ask a general about if he agreed people should be able to obtain a "100-bullet clip" and the guy said he just felt the second amendment was clear and "it's the cost of freedom."
I totally agree. If people want the governement to run and control everything they can get on a plane and travel in any direction to find what they seek. There's a reason this is the home of the brave. Freedom for everyone means accepting risks and doing your part to make sure you and yours are safe.

Mass shootings were uncommon in Nazi Germany, unless it was the Nazi government performing mass shootings on its helpless subjects, which resulted in far many more deaths than all the shootings we have had in this country combined. Food for thought.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top