JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So... really?

The suit also alleges that the distributor failed to prevent dangerous people from purchasing high-capacity magazines, which can fire dozens of rounds without having to reload.

"American Tactical, Inc.'s high capacity magazine used in the FedEx mass shooting had 60 rounds, two to three times the killing capacity of standard magazines," said Leslie Mitchell Kroeger, who represents the plaintiffs..

Hell. I have been doing this wrong! I am spending money on firearms instead of just buying these these magazines that fire dozens of rounds by themselves without reloading.

Also, I have to agree, 60 rounds does seem a large capacity, but thank you for admitting that 20-30 rounders are standard magazines mr. Kroeger, instead of calling them High Capacity.

did it say who is financing their lawsuit? The anti-gun groups are pretty famous for helping people sue companies but when they eventually lose and have to pay the defendent's attorney fees they are no where to be found.

This is ridiculous. And what the hell is a Jaswinder Singh?

A weakling relation to Khan Noonien Singh...

1681495279957.jpeg Nd9GcTYSofV7_66o7bmEd63KjIZ8nVEC1y_T89R8w&usqp=CAU.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads