JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
:s0155: :s0155: :s0155:

An accused armed robber, captured by passengers on a Metro bus in Seattle – it all goes down in a video released yesterday by KOMO 4 News – might consider himself lucky to still be around to face charges, considering the number of active concealed pistol licenses reported to Examiner Wednesday afternoon by the Department of Licensing.

<broken link removed>

DO YOU HAVE A CPL? IF NOT, WHY NOT?

I actually just applied for mine at the end of November, within a month of my first handgun purchase. It's things like this and the recent theft of 29 guns in Snohomish at a Fred Meyers that, to me, makes it justifiable carrying every day even though my family is against the idea.

I actually just applied for mine at the end of November, within a month of my first handgun purchase. It's things like this and the recent theft of 29 guns in Snohomish at a Fred Meyers that, to me, makes it justifiable carrying every day even though my family is against the idea.

Why are they against the idea?
Did they come here from somewhere else?
Is it an issue about your age?

What?

Forgive me if something didnt make sense, i havent been sleeping well these last few days.

Well I've been around guns most of life with my dad. Mom and stepdad understand rifles and shotguns for hunting, but don't believe in people carrying handguns. I'm about to turn 24 and I would have applied for it when I turned 21, but I wanted to make sure it was what I wanted to do. And to make sure I was properly trained in safe handling.

My mom just didn't want a reminder of my dad after divorcing, and stepdad is a LA transplant and is just against firearms period.

Forgive me if something didnt make sense, i havent been sleeping well these last few days.

Well I've been around guns most of life with my dad. Mom and stepdad understand rifles and shotguns for hunting, but don't believe in people carrying handguns. I'm about to turn 24 and I would have applied for it when I turned 21, but I wanted to make sure it was what I wanted to do. And to make sure I was properly trained in safe handling.

My mom just didn't want a reminder of my dad after divorcing, and stepdad is a LA transplant and is just against firearms period.

Think:
Apartment.
Living my own life.

Get a copy of my book on gun laws.

And a road map back to Los Angeles as a stocking stuffer :)

I got my ccw a year before I owned any firearm. I knew it was something I wanted in my life. Speaking of I need to renew mine next year.

My entire family is very supportive of firearm ownership for any given purpose. I grew up with my dad being very anti gun because "real men use their fists." Which is funny because now my dad has more guns than I do!

After watching the video, I'm glad no one had to draw another weapon. People in every direction in close quarters, introducing another weapon in that situation would have been dicey. If he had started shooting, it would have been a very difficult situation for someone with a pistol to deal with.

That environment totally favors the assailant. When he get's out of super criminal university's total immersion program in 20, he will probably be less tentative, and have better tactics.

I avoid public transportation whenever possible, and this is one of the reasons why I do.

That environment totally favors the assailant. When he get's out of super criminal university's total immersion program in 20, he will probably be less tentative, and have better tactics.

Plus full access to publicly paid gym to pump up and bulk out every day.

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
"Defender of Freedom" award
NRA Recruiter
Second Amendment Foundation Member
Washington Arms Collectors Member
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"Having a gun is like a parachute, if you need one and don't have it you may never need it again"

DO YOU HAVE A CPL? IF NOT, WHY NOT?

My father had his back in the 60's and maybe in the 50's. He was a tax collector for L&I and the loggers didn't really like being told they owed more taxes!
I didn't get mine till the early 80's and then only after an ex-girl friends psychiatrist broke patient confidentiality to tell me she said she was going to kill me. I had taught her to shoot and the RO wanted to take her professional so I knew she was a good shot!!
Then I had to get an OR CHL so I didn't have to stop at the state line and put the handgun in the trunk!

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
"Defender of Freedom" award
NRA Recruiter
Second Amendment Foundation Member
Washington Arms Collectors Member
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"Having a gun is like a parachute, if you need one and don't have it you may never need it again"

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top