JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Idiots doing idiot things because they're idiots... I wish anti gunners would stop thinking they have opinions that matter, are valid, or are even remotely compatible with the constitution.

A lot of gun owners are like sleeping dogs we simply want to be left alone
They keep poking that dog with a stick and eventually you have a pissed off dog that moves but there will be a point where that dog starts snapping and growling right before it starts biting. It might be wise to leave that dog alone and let it be. The dog was not a bad dog until they pissed it off. I can only imagine that this lesson has been lost on many who keep poking at our rights.

Everyone has a different perspective on how they view things.
Which is fine , until its not and folks read way too much into a comment , statements , article title , etc...

Looking at the NRA's article title , including the sub-headline , I view it as :
Gun owners and guns are in the sights of those who wish ban guns or make more restrictions on guns and gun ownership.

Now after reading my perspective , am I saying that guns and gun owners are literally in the gun sights of those who wish to ban guns...?
No...is was a intended pun and one filled with irony....Kinda like the NRA article title.

Are there those who will "read" more into my statement or a magazine article's title...yes
To them I would say , just I like do to my students..."Read the whole article and take a moment to think , before you speak."
Or as Freud was supposed to say : "Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar".
Andy

Freud also said, "once a dumbass always a dumbass". ;)

"Snow flakes triggered everywhere."

What happens when they trigger? Is it like the movie Scanners where veins bulge and heads explode?
If so:
1) I want to watch. :eek:
2) How do we induce this phenomenon? :D

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR