JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If America was an Islamic nation, I'm confident that none of this would have ever happened.

So are you saying islam is the way to go?
What are you saying?

Yes, this probably wouldn' have happened because he would have been able to murder his wife and not have it be a negative or illegal thing for him. And he probably would be less tense getting his sexual tension out on whatever young boy he saw fit.

So are you saying islam is the way to go?
What are you saying?

Yes, this probably wouldn' have happened because he would have been able to murder his wife and not have it be a negative or illegal thing for him. And he probably would be less tense getting his sexual tension out on whatever young boy he saw fit.

If America had Sharia law, then this woman would have no doubt obeyed and honored him. She would not have had any other choice.

In numerous Islamic states, women face grave repercussions for leaving their husband, or "dishonoring" their family.

Do you not remember what happened to Bibi Aisha, when she left her abusive husband? She became a worldwide symbol of this abuse in Islam, due to a Times magazine article all about her story:

nose27n-6-web.jpg

I predict that mainstream media are all going to pretty much drop any further reporting on this story, now that it has been revealed that the killer was not only a Muslim, but also killed a woman.

Muslims are all supposed to be good people, so they don't want to show that aberrations like this man exist.

No doubt many Americans will continue to believe that the murder was committed by a white man, as was so very widely reported yesterday.

Last Edited:
Yet another update. Looks like the guy may have killed a woman back east, before driving to UCLA to kill the professor. And, it appears he planned to kill 2 professors, but the other was off campus at the time. Word is coming out he was armed with 'multiple' guns and magazines.

The anti-gun media and politicians may just get to spin this one their way after all....Gabby and the Spaceman are probably just about to have the big "O" just thinking about it...:rolleyes:

California's tough gun laws did not stop him at the border?

Too bad the professor was not allow to carry protection.

I think that this will also get swept under the rug as it does not meet the media narrative, except for a mention about hi-cap magazines.

look at the photo of the perp! Read his name, does he not remind you of a certain sect of society that is intent on just this sort of thing? I'm surprised the Media hasn't jumped all over that little tidbit! I bet he isn't even a U.S. citizen, just here on a visa, and bared from the legal purchase of a fire arm! Hummmm where did he get those firearms, high cap mags and the boolits? Bet there was no BGC on that dude!

Just another pudgy, brown, socially inept "egghead" who enjoyed hiding his weakness behind a chauvinistic society, culture, and religion who couldn't deal with the fact he was "just another schmoe" in the ocean that is humanity.

:rolleyes:

Just another pudgy, brown, socially inept "egghead" who enjoyed hiding his weakness behind a chauvinistic society, culture, and religion who couldn't deal with the fact he was "just another schmoe" in the ocean that is humanity.

:rolleyes:

He had accused the professor that he murdered of having stolen computer software code that he had written.

He told numerous people around the campus that the professor was an extremely sick and disturbed man. Yet, everyone else that knew him said that he was a terrific guy.

Well, I'm quoting myself on this one. I was joking when I mentioned the bad grade thing in my post yesterday. Then, I heard the news this morning....the student shot his teacher over bad grades!!!!

WTF is wrong with this world??? Someone doesn't hand you the grade you want and you f'ing lose your sh!t over it??? This is just a perfect example of the distorted thinking and over the top expectations people have for their lives. Remember the idiot reporter that shot two people because he couldn't handle being bad at his job, so he had to blame others? Don't teach kids how to handle failure and disappointment, and this is what you end up creating - psychos that blame everyone but themselves for their own failures.

I think a lot of these killers are taking prescription psychotropic drugs

Just waiting for the rest of the details to come out... Like, was he a permanent resident (green card holder)? Citizen?

If neither of those are true, then how'd he end up with a handgun? Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident to buy firearms, legally... So, liberals, who think Muslims are perfectly safe, where'd he get the gun(s)?????

Tax paying minds want to know....

Just waiting for the rest of the details to come out... Like, was he a permanent resident (green card holder)? Citizen?

If neither of those are true, then how'd he end up with a handgun? Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident to buy firearms, legally... So, liberals, who think Muslims are perfectly safe, where'd he get the gun(s)?????

Tax paying minds want to know....

Since he had advanced engineering degrees, he could have possibly qualified for a H1-B visa. A lot of American companies are bringing foreign workers in by using the H1-B visa.

Since he had advanced engineering degrees, he could have possibly qualified for a H1-B visa. A lot of American companies are bringing foreign workers in by using the H1-B visa.
Fully understand the H1-B visa scenario and how that's being abused by many companies to save money and circumvent hiring qualified Americans...

H1-B visas do not qualify the visa holder to legally obtain or possess firearms... Unless there's been drastic changes in federal law recently.

Here are some more details about the wife and their marriage. They were married in 2011, and his wife left him after only a year of marriage, in 2012. They had not lived together for the last 4 years. The home that she lived in was her own.

The dead woman's grandmother told authorities that her granddaughter could not afford to hire a lawyer to get divorced, as she was still in medical school at the University of Minnesota. In fact, she was scheduled to graduate from medical school this year.

So I was wrong about his wife leaving him provoking this violence, as she did it 4 years ago. Since police initially said that they were still married, I assumed that they were still living together. But it turns out that was not at all the case.

So what set him off? These were both old grudges that he had against his wife and his former teachers. I wonder if he got fired from his job?? Or was he perhaps upset that his wife was soon going to graduate, and start a residency at a hospital? Perhaps he was jealous, and thought she would begining dating again?? Or maybe she was planning to finally file for divorce soon, since her studies were about to end.

Something must have triggered him.

It outwardly looks like while they may have indeed been "married", it may have been just for visa purposes and actually may have paid for her medical school. She was now graduating and wanted a divorce to get on with her life...

He said, "NO!"
She said, "If you don't...I'll call Homeland Security, I'll tell everyone on this list."
He said, "give me the list....thanks,.....Bang!!**"
He then he took his show on the road to L.A.

**(Uhhh...was she shot or stabbed? If stabbed, then change "Bang" to "poke")

They don't want to disarm criminals because then we wouldn't need prisons, police, 95% of all legislation, lawyers, judges, and a myriad of other crime-dependent services and products.

I'm not sure how gun free zones even really factor into this event. A psycho murdered someone, then offed himself. That it happened on a school campus doesn't make it a "school shooting" in the sense that everyone uses these days, and that it was a gun free zone made zero difference here. Had it been an open gun zone, it still would have happened (See: every other murder-suicide, ever).

Not making any qualifying remarks on gun free zones by themselves, but rather saying that... they don't apply to this case here?

Of course it applies. Some anti-2A mentalities suggest that "gun free" zones will make everyone safe. This event should have never taken place BECAUSE in California all school campuses are "gun free" (BTW- that's meant as sarcasm). The whole point of this thread is pointing out the "gun free" zones (and the "genius" that came up with them) only serve to disarm the law-abiding and do NOTHING to stop someone determined to harm others, be it a single targeted individual (in this case) or an indiscriminate shooting spree.

Posted signs and legislated "Gun free" zones won't keep anyone safe (that's why they're frequent sites of these atrocities), just like the below picture wouldn't keep a suicide (homicide) bomber from doing his thing, either... which we'll more than likely start seeing in the near future.

image.jpeg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews